Should Azealia Banks threads be banned on ATRL?

GardenPanty

Thoughts  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should ATRL ban Azealia Banks threads?

• Yes, Azealia threads should be banned
    • No, we should still be allowed to make Azealia threads

This vile woman goes on a homophobic/transphobic rant every 3-5 business days and it's really sad to see. And what's worse is the amount of people engaging in these threads defending her takes and behavior. Somehow they're still on the site.

Latest example:

Should ATRL take a JK Rowling approach and ban threads made about Azealia's controversial behavior? 

yes

Making threads about her so called drags and her pathetic rants should be banned.  But if people want to talk about her MUSIC whatever

No, snowflakes need to start ignoring them:rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yes. If any user posted one sentence off her usual rants, they'd be off this forum (or any forum) instantly. Very vile ****.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Should ATRL take a JK Rowling approach and ban threads made about Azealia's controversial behavior? 

Yeah I think since the precedent has been set, this should be applied similarly to other problematic individuals. Nothing Azealia says warrants any kind of meaningful discussion, which at the end of the day is what a forum is for. We don't need to document her vitriol for the entertainment of her few remaining self hating stans

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

no, she referred to my ppl as sand ****** but i still do not support her censorship

let me remind y'all that ATRL banned discussion of JK Rowling for very similar takes.

• Like 1

Not sure where I stand completely on banning threads about her but it is sad seeing the chokehold she has on the LGBTQ+ community she repeatedly discriminates because she released some tracks that were only innovative when they came out over 10 years ago. There's just so many better people in her lane to pay attention to.

• Like 1

Nah, besides her messiness being sometimes entertaining, it's always fun to read the replies and note the idiot users that contort themselves to defend her.

Honestly I've always been against it

But ig it might go too far.

Azealia antics can be put into a big Thread tho?

her music can get its own threads tbh

No get over it 

No. All you gotta do is just don’t post in it. It’ll get bumped down and forgotten about. 

She just needs one massive thread where her simps can force themselves to laugh at her 2013 ass “drags.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, that’s quite literally censorship, to ban someone because you don’t like what they say. Even if you deem it “transphobic”. Also, her saying Troye might transition is not transphobia. You guys are willfully dense and only look to demonize people inside the community. What bigots outside of the gay community are you coming after with this same energy?

• ATRL Moderator

No, they are not getting banned