Britney Spears - Get back (Tracking the rise)

KeirGrey

Get back by Britney has slowly been going viral on Tik Tok which has lead it to go from 5k daily plays to 40k daily plays in the past 3 weeks. 

Not sure if we're allowed this thread but im posting it anyway. 

07/11/23

5,813,966 (+39,303)

08/11/23

5,856,563 (+42,597)

09/11/23

5,856,563 (+43,887)

Edited by KeirGrey
  • Like 6

This was apparently supposed to be the first single from the album so I have no idea how tf it was delegated as a bonus track. Worms for brains! This song is god tier 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

This was apparently supposed to be the first single from the album so I have no idea how tf it was delegated as a bonus track. Worms for brains! This song is god tier 

I really really love Get Back, but let’s be honest, it’s literally a Gimme More copy with different lyrics. I can totally see why one was replaced with the other. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Literally.

The final chorus is beyond...

Dont forget to stream peeps

• Like 1

Not unfair, but it actually reminds me of Break the Ice at least the verses

1 minute ago, Lana Banana said:

I really really love Get Back, but let’s be honest, it’s literally a Gimme More copy with different lyrics. I can totally see why one was replaced with the other. 

Edited by KeirGrey

What is the sound being used on TikTok? We need Break the Ice going viral this instant.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KeirGrey said:

Not unfair, but it actually reminds me of Break the Ice at least the verses

I mean the style of beat, the repetitiveness, the Danja-isms etc. Watch the Gimme More video on silent with Get Back playing, you’ll get what I mean haha. 

I mean you can’t really have a song saying Gimme More 100x and then a song saying Get Back 100x on the standard version of the album, right?

“It’s Britney, *****” outsold

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mystery said:

What is the sound being used on TikTok? We need Break the Ice going viral this instant.

We need BTI to become a Christmas classic. 

• Like 2

Not the best track from Blackout (a bonus track) going viral :jonny5: oh Godney

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mystery said:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, PMM said:

why-not-both-why-not.gif

Exactly!

• Like 1

acutally i'm thinking

this album has 12 tracks

the gays.com should stream the if u see k out each track for each month to subtital 500 mln or 1b as a thank you for Britney

I’ve waited years for this to receive the respect it deserves. Now give us a blackout rerelease we can be proud of. 

Toy Soldier next!

Edited by LCTV

It’s being used for thirst edits of the Five Nights At Fredys movie :rip:

Best on Blackout alongside Heaven on earth, I hope it gets as viral as Gimme more it deserves all the love.

• Like 1

I used to OBSESSED with this song as a tween. Crazy how random this is but I ain’t mad :hippo: anyone remember the weird demo snippet that made the rounds back then?

Edited by Von
  • Thanks 1