• SmittenCake

• Joesuxx

• Mornings

9 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

She should be a writer for comedy or something :foxaylove2:

She needs to be funny for that 

Ot: Disgusting 

Edited by Blank Space

The world would be a much better place if she just dropped dead - and I'll be the first to cheer when she's dead and gone and rotting in hell.

rodent, dumb btch, filthy piece of garbage

Edited by ahauntingnearu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 11/8/2023 at 11:50 AM, Mr.X said:

This is proper hate speech, linking a gay man to pedophilia and also her transphobic views YET AGAIN coming to light.

Honestly **** her.

But it's OK for her to do this because she's funny, a Black Bisexual/Queer Woman and has unprocessed trauma.

At least they're the usual excuses her stans come out with.

Edited by C_Colstead
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

This is proper hate speech, linking a gay man to pedophilia and also her transphobic views YET AGAIN coming to light.

Honestly **** her.

This.

Saying someone's work has a "pedophilia aesthetic" is a such serious accusation to put on anyone. It's sad that some of her followers will barely know Troye and believe that she's onto something.

Just because Troye arguably looks younger than his age doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to express his sexuality. That's a completely broken logic. There's definitely huge problems within the gay community but literally not of that has to do with Troye or his work. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

...she called him a pedophile and thinks he's going to come out trans next as a "grift" 

it is that deep 

She’s calling everyone every possible slur everyday? 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

She’s calling everyone every possible slur everyday? 

You see, what we're not going to do is pretend to play stupid. Don't have time for games like this. 

yKW73pN.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

...being called a pedophile should be a badge of honor? 

oooo the self-hating queers are truly something :rip: 

all of this hype and praise for someone who made "good music" 10+ years ago

lrb16GA.gif

… no? but an Azealia Banks drag is. no one in their right mind would agree with her, and Troye being terminally online as he is must be having a kii and not taking it seriously. 

and what are you calling me a self hating queer? gtfo 

• Thumbs Down 1

Wait, i’m so confused.. why was what he said problematic? Is there some sort of hidden meaning or dark history behind her song, “212”? 

There’s no way she went off like that for NO reason  :bloo:

Omg the drag :deadbanana4:

End him for me queen :suburban:

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

But it's OK for her to do this because she's funny, a Black Bisexual/Queer Woman and has unprocessed trauma.

!!!!!

Her fans have been using her identity as a aBuSeD BiSeXuAl mEnTaLlY IlL BlAcK WoMaN to hold her of any responsibility. Like that thread a week ago about her family issues and every other comment was sympathetic towards her and for WHAT?! :ahh:

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

… no? but an Azealia Banks drag is. no one in their right mind would agree with her, and Troye being terminally online as he is must be having a kii and not taking it seriously. 

and what are you calling me a self hating queer? gtfo 

being called a pedophile bc you are gay should be a badge of honor? 

Pxv2n0j.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Uuuf. 

Its basically a given at this point for any artist who praises Azealia Banks, to be mercilessly dragged by her soon after. 

Not a defence of her unhinged & unwarranted bullying at all, but I do feel people are misconstruing what she’s implying - she isn’t equating homosexuality to pdfilia - she’s referencing/criticising his song “Youth” - which she seems to have interpreted as an anthem for gay relationships with problematique age discrepancies & this aesthetic, & is implying Troye is pushing/benefiting from this marketing. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdkqWFJ2WLIazzxNDfqQt

Troye has explored themes of youth, and incorporated references like “Bloom”, which carry a certain implication - but at the same time, he is a young gay man expressing his reality, sexuality & experience through music, which he has every right to do, without such a heinous accusation. He also can’t help what he looks like. 

I get the essence of the criticism she thinks she’s trying to make, I just think it’s misplaced in this case & she’s reading into intent that isn’t there. I don’t follow Troye that closely, but I don’t think this “theme” has been a central part of his branding, comparable for example, to early Britney Spears or even more current young female acts. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

She’s way out of pocket with this one, as usual. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

!!!!!

Her fans have been using her identity as a aBuSeD BiSeXuAl mEnTaLlY IlL BlAcK WoMaN to hold her of any responsibility. Like that thread a week ago about her family issues and every other comment was sympathetic towards her and for WHAT?! :ahh:

being called a pedophile bc you are gay should be a badge of honor? 

Pxv2n0j.gif

again, not what I said but keep being dense and using WiTtY gifs for likes I guess 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Also she's a cis woman too, so who the hell does she think she is calling other queer people who transition as grifters? the f*ck :biblio:

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

again, not what I said but keep being dense and using WiTtY gifs for likes I guess 

Alright so here's a post without any meme's or GIFS:

You said Troye should use this deplorable 'roast' as a "badge of honor" because apparently is "honorable" to be correlated to pedophilia and be told that your visuals promote pedophilia and incest? and then she's coming for his looks and saying he looks "expired" when he still looks youthful and seems to be aging fine. But the special people, like yourself, insist that something like this should be paraded and applauded, like if its a compliment :rip: how about YOU make some sense. 

• Thumbs Down 1

There's people that are messy in a funny way, but Azealia is not one of those people.

She's honestly just pathetic and pity-inducing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

but most of you guys didn’t have a problem when she’s drags pop girls and scream kiii etc encouraging this behaviour (when she has also been bigoted and out of line previously), but now all of a sudden it’s an issue because she’s dragging gays?

:rip:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

pedophilia? where?

anyway, that's what he gets for associating with this crazy, unhinged person, should've said i'm a slave 4 u or sth.

He probably should have seen that comming

Some twinks getting angry as if they didn't spend their teenage years looking for daddies. :rip: 

She ate him up and all he did was praise her song :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

but most of you guys didn’t have a problem when she’s drags pop girls and scream kiii etc encouraging this behaviour (when she has also been bigoted and out of line previously), but now all of a sudden it’s an issue because she’s dragging gays?

:rip:  

In the same post she linked his body or work to pedophilia and called being part of the Trans community a "grift"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.