Better Lead: Houdini or Don't Start Now?

Iris

Better lead: Houdini or Don't Start Now  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which lead single is better?

• Don't Start Now
    • Houdini

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 09:25 PM

I honestly thought DSN came and went on first listen. Houdini is way more attention grabbing imo.

Both are great but I’d give the edge to Houdini

houdini is like a 6/10 while dsn is a 9/10. i wanted her to slay me with houdini as everybody on here was hyping this up to be best thing since sliced bread

Cmon this is a set up. DSN is already a beloved very successful classic. Ofc everyone is going to be biased towards it. This thread makes more sense in like a year.

I would say DSN but I remember it was not instant for me but then days later it suddenly clicked and I fell completely in love with it , her vision.

It also helps that Ian Kirkpatrick gave us a final bombastic chorus with an euphoric outro vocal hook which Houdini lacks.

I never really liked DSN but houdini sounds so good I actually love it

I'll allow myself to be conservative for once and say Don't Start Now. Opinion to be reviewed in the future :celestial5:

DSN was lowkey the weakest of the FN singles tbh but it was a humongous hit still. I prefer Houdini but I think it won't the same hit probably.

Yeah I liked Houdini on first listen so that

Don't start now was cute but wasn't my favourite 

Break Up disco pop just hits different every time. Gonna go with DSN even though I was initially forced to like it. :eli:

A weird way to say, Houdini is instant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.