• Dua Lipa
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Britney Spears
    • Katy Perry
    • Selena Gomez
    • Olivia Rodrigo
    • Billie Eilish

Billie is most likely. She's already built a massive touring base and her tours will only get bigger from here on out.

Gaga ranks first, her last tour was a stadium, she needs more dates. 

Ariana pulled 150M without inflations so she isn’t far from it. 

dua did two stadiums in Mexico, i don’t know if she can go from arenas to stadiums, if it’s an arena tour she’d need more than 100 dates. 
billie can do some stadiums/arenas. 
olivia too next world tour 

the rest…thoughts and prayers

• Like 1

Ri already hates touring and having 2 kids is even more of a reason for her to not be on the road as much. She could easily do it if she really wanted to. 

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

her most streamed solo song has 330M streams on Spotify.

She hasn't had a hit song in a decade.

She wasn't even able to sellout her last residency.

How is she gonna have a $300M+ grossing tour/residency?

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Can she reallistically perform Moves Like Jagger, Say Something and Feel This Moment on her own shows?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Can she reallistically perform Moves Like Jagger, Say Something and Feel This Moment on her own shows?

She be singing those 3 and Lady Marmalade over recorded vocals of the other artists. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lonnie said:

Kind of surprised Gaga doesn't have one. She would have had one with her last one if she added more dates probably. I don't see Rih ever doing a tour that will require the kind of dates to get there. From those options I'd say it's those two and Ariana and Dua.

I think if Rihanna ever does another tour she could do 300’m with 50 dates easy. 

The demand would be unprecedented as most people would see it as the last possible chance to see her live ever. So it’d gross more than if she regularly toured and honestly considering how much her legacy has grown it would be insane. 

I don’t think gaga could do it as she tours more regularly and doesn’t tour for long. I don’t think any other popgirl that hasn’t done it is close at the moment. 

Gaga could for sure if she tried. Her team just historically is more conservative and book her in smaller baseball stadiums when, except for maybe a few markets, she could easily book and sellout larger stadiums.

Booking bigger stadiums with around double the dates of Chromatica Ball or perhaps a few more than that if her health allows, it could achieve $300 million or more considering her last tour did not have today's now higher ticket prices.

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She be singing those 3 and Lady Marmalade over recorded vocals of the other artists. :bibliahh:

Is this for real? :laugh:

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

If Britney was going to do a tour I think she could. 

No she couldn't :rip:

OT: Gaga could definitely do it if she does a proper tour. She can easily tour Asia,LATAM, Oceania,and of course EU and NA.

The demand for Chromatica Ball was insane and way more dates could've happened if her health and Joker commitments didn't come on the way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira when she goes on her "World Zoom Tour" live from her home in Miami. :heart:

She could with an all stadium tour but she probably wouldn't report the grosses so we still wouldn't know for sure. Lol

17 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

No she couldn't :rip:

OT: Gaga could definitely do it if she does a proper tour. She can easily tour Asia,LATAM, Oceania,and of course EU and NA.

The demand for Chromatica Ball was insane and way more dates could've happened if her health and Joker commitments didn't come on the way.

A comeback tour could do it but sure xd 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.