• Dua Lipa
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Britney Spears
    • Katy Perry
    • Selena Gomez
    • Olivia Rodrigo
    • Billie Eilish

Only Beyoncé, Madonna, Celine Dion, P!nk, and Taylor Swift have tours grossing over $300 million. Who do you think will soon join this elite club? 

Most of them are all capable of pulling a +300m$, it comes down to the matter of having enough dates to cross +300m.

• Like 4

I definitely see Dua doing a big tour for this album that might come close

If not this one then the next era

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kind of surprised Gaga doesn't have one. She would have had one with her last one if she added more dates probably. I don't see Rih ever doing a tour that will require the kind of dates to get there. From those options I'd say it's those two and Ariana and Dua.

shocked gaga doesn't have one. 

rihanna and billie are the answer.

dua and ariana also both have a chance but smaller chances than rihanna and billie

olivia i don't see it but she can surprise us 

i don't see it for selegend, miley, xtina, britney and katy. and if gaga doesn't have one yet, i don't see it anymore cuz idk, health u know. 

everything is possible! but rihanna & billie are the answer. 

8 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Kind of surprised Gaga doesn't have one. She would have had one with her last one if she added more dates probably.

The Monster Ball Tour is almost there adjusted by inflation, she might have a chance if she does a similar tour in the future, but from her health condition I'm guessing it's more difficult now

Unless it's in Vegas I don’t see any of them doing it.

Dua still has a work drive so she could be there. The Future Nostalgia Tour was just the beginning, almost all of the dates grossed over $1M with pre-covid prices, so now she also has that in her favor

Edited by BrokenMachine

gaga, ariana, rihanna britney and billie are the only ones that could realistically do it currently idk how much vegas did but katy too if that counts.

selena being here is :rip: i’m pretty sure her touring power is the worst amongst the pop girls 

Edited by Yoko

6 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Why is Xtina even an option? :rip:

Because she’s a legend, and has songs with over a billion streams. So the demand is there. 

42 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Kind of surprised Gaga doesn't have one. She would have had one with her last one if she added more dates probably. I don't see Rih ever doing a tour that will require the kind of dates to get there. From those options I'd say it's those two and Ariana and Dua.

Gaga was close with the Monster Ball. I don’t see her doing that many dates again. But if she were to do smaller dates with larger tickets prices she can perhaps pass it. 

Honestly, I am not sure about any of them quite yet.  My guess is Billie because she tours, but it could be any one of Billie, Dua, Ariana, Rihanna-RIP, or Olivia,. 

Just now, Tropez said:

Because she’s a legend, and has songs with over a billion streams. So the demand is there. 

her most streamed solo song has 330M streams on Spotify.

She hasn't had a hit song in a decade.

She wasn't even able to sellout her last residency.

How is she gonna have a $300M+ grossing tour/residency?

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Out of this list, if Rih tours again her, Billie probably could, Ariana probably could, and Dua depending on her next era

• Like 1

Probably Billie or Dua.

Britney is done with touring and if Gaga didn't do it at her peak, she won't now with her health issues. Katy has no chance rn so I only see them for the girls I mentioned above.

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Why is Xtina even an option? :rip:

Because we love a performer

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95252qfu1nbvss05qqh00

Shakira when she goes on her "World Zoom Tour" live from her home in Miami. :heart:

Edited by vuelve88
  • Haha 1

Olivia seems the most likely.

Gaga and Rihanna could if they wanted to, but Gaga won't try for health reasons and Rihanna is retired

I voted for Dua, not sure if she's able to do it yet but she puts in the work so I can see her doing in the next 10 years or so 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.