Jesy Nelson teases new song

The Slayer

This sounds like a BOP.

Her boyfriend, also an independent artist shared a snippet of the song teasing that Jesy should release it.

She's taken a social media break for the past 4/5 months and hasn't posted on her own instagram since then.

Edited by The Slayer

The queen is coming back :turkey:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bjorn said:

How did her latest single do? Stream wise? 

Not well, she had no playlisting or radio support :deadbanana2:. The song didn't even chart in the UK.

Shame as it was a good song and had a great video.

I was just thinking about her the other day, the fact she dropped off the fact of the earth is crazy lmaoooo

9 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Put it this way, 6 months later and the video is still nowhere near 1m views on YouTube 

can she tease her retirement instead, or better yet just debut it

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

How long are we giving it before they all get sick of flopping and reunite?

I’m enjoying Jesy & Leigh-Anne’s music even though it’s flopping. I’m happy if they keep releasing even if it doesn’t do well and I enjoy it.

I’m excited for Jade and Perrie solo releases.

Hoping for a reunion in 5 years though!

3 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Is she an independent artist now? 

Yeah she’s been independent for a while now, she released her last single as an independent artist too.

Just now, The Slayer said:

Yeah she’s been independent for a while now, she released her last single as an independent artist too.

Awww. That’s rough. That sucks that her former record label only gave her one chance.  

I mean good for her continuing to make music, but unfortunately I don't see her solo career taking off after the floppage so far. 

4 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Awww. That’s rough. That sucks that her former record label only gave her one chance.  

I believe the label wanted her to go pop after the BOYZ fiasco and she said no then that deal went to **** :deadbanana2:

34 minutes ago, bjorn said:

I listened once

13 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I’m enjoying Jesy & Leigh-Anne’s music even though it’s flopping. I’m happy if they keep releasing even if it doesn’t do well and I enjoy it.

I’m excited for Jade and Perrie solo releases.

Hoping for a reunion in 5 years though!

I'm excited for Jade's stuff the most.

2 minutes ago, Binxstan said:

I mean good for her continuing to make music, but unfortunately I don't see her solo career taking off after the floppage so far. 

Yeah I don’t see her career taking off either after everything unless she did a UK reality show like I’m A Celeb/Strictly.

Aslong as she releases decent music idc

not her last VM serving Australian sony music artist under 1M views.
anyway this sounds kinda like her debut single like a song from same album...
the UK Baddie will pull through???

24 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

:rip:

The mixing on her vocals sounds really off. Which is funny because I was thinking exactly the same thing on her verse of that leaked Little Mix track yesterday (Do it for myself).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.