what's your favorite instrument in a song?

tili33

what's your favorite instrument in a song?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite instrument in a song?

drop some links, so the rest of us can listen too...

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

d5ad2ff48985aa2164a593f003d4edb7.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love a lot of instruments but my favourite would have to be guitar as it’s the most versatile one and I listen to a lot more guitar-centric songs than anything else.

Piano is second. 

The bass can really make or break a song:

Also, there's nothing better than a proper piano instead of a schintzy digital one:

steinway grand

drums

pads

electric guitar

depends on the song tbh. 

Guitar and keyboard like I love trap pop - sync pop insurmentals like especially when rappers have it. It gives me goosebumps 

I mean key instruments is what got me into allday in the first place. He KNOWS what's good.

it really depends on the genre or the artist for me. Piano, and maybe guitar, are the only instruments that seem to be in almost every genre as they are all time classics.

As far as my personal favorites: 

I love all the brass instruments in Beyoncé's music and most Funk and Sophisti-Pop.

I love a good string arrangement, as is the case in a lot of Björk's music.

An underrated instrument that I also love is the sound of a harpsichord. It's not used much at all or talked about these days but I know it had a cute moment at the turn of the millennium in pop/r&b, thanks to Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. Also, the instrument is prevalent in 90s Tori Amos music.

Also, a good rhythm section with drums and bass is always great to hear.

Electric guitar, pedal steel, and sometimes a saxophone when used intentionally (sometimes they date the songs they’re in though)  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.