Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

kyliefever2002

Exes gets played *a lot* on uk radio, it's been about #25 in the charts here for months.

i can sort of understand why they haven't pushed another song because Greedy is so huge and Exes is just sort of hanging around everywhere but there are at least three more single sounding tracks on the album imo - Guilty Conscience, Hurt My Feelings and We're Not Alike - and it feels like a waste not to give these songs - which are obviously bangers - more attention that they're getting

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

Just now, Superbitch said:

No new single??

i dont think so… from the standard but i think rca will push one song from the deluxe as a single (i would love to have a 6 track deluxe tho since she said so many tunes)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

No new single??

I think they're waiting for greedy and exes to fall off, on pop radio exes has been lingering around the top 10 and greedy is having longevity in the top 10 as well

I think they will do exactly what Olivia did with GUTS (Spilled), and give us 5 new songs with one of them being the single. :bird:

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 9:46 PM, Raphy23 said:

I think they will do exactly what Olivia did with GUTS (Spilled), and give us 5 new songs with one of them being the single. :bird:

i just want the truth on the deluxe and i will be satisfied 

Edited by kellebrity98

she's gonna perform at the iheart radio awards tonight. only two song options:

1. greedy album vers.

2. greedy longer outro vrs.

Did she already perform run for the hills on iheart radio music awards ?? :irate:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, znake said:

Did she already perform run for the hills on iheart radio music awards ?? :irate:

no but greedy and exes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was liking this era when she was doing full choreo. Now shes shying away from it too much and her star power in her performances is lacking. 

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I was liking this era when she was doing full choreo. Now shes shying away from it too much and her star power in her performances is lacking. 

she has asthma. if she give us an amazing choreo she can't really sing and she got attacked because of this and if she give us great singing she can't pull a full choreo. i think it's amazing how she can manage to bring out these great perfomances with her condition.

• Like 1

The BBMA award is still her best performance 

• Like 1

I'm glad she perform exes:katie2: , but she needs to bring back choreo!!! 

I didn't pay flight tickets + vip package for Houston date just to see ha walking around!!

:irate:

• Like 1

i enjoyed this one. i mean, i watched the brits on TV and she ran about and threw herself off a platform but if she's barely performing the song then what's the point? i much prefer to see her in control and owning the song like this, thought the routine was fun too

I was shocked when I found out days ago that this isn't her debut album. :gaycat7:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yea I love her voice but she's not a vocalist. Forget about singing live, give us the heavy choreo dancing and spits! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Yea I love her voice but she's not a vocalist. Forget about singing live, give us the heavy choreo dancing and spits! 

i mean that's fair if she's going to do a pre recorded live vocal or something but sometimes she just ends up looking like her own backing dancer, i think she needs to make some sort of effort to perform the songs

48 minutes ago, Migs said:

I was shocked when I found out days ago that this isn't her debut album. :gaycat7:

She had quite a big hit with She's All I Wanna Be in the UK and other countries at that point but not in America. I feel like she's generally a bit more established in the rest of the world.

First album is really good i think, my impression is that she had less control over what went on and doesn't like it very much but i like all the pop punk tunes and the big ballad style on things like Chaotic and Feel Like ****. I think the sound on Think Later suits her better but i can't honestly say she has a lot of bad songs at all.

Incredible performance, also really liked the styling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, makeawish said:

She had quite a big hit with She's All I Wanna Be in the UK and other countries at that point but not in America. I feel like she's generally a bit more established in the rest of the world.

First album is really good i think, my impression is that she had less control over what went on and doesn't like it very much but i like all the pop punk tunes and the big ballad style on things like Chaotic and Feel Like ****. I think the sound on Think Later suits her better but i can't honestly say she has a lot of bad songs at all.

In Canada she's a bigger name than Olivia. Or at least on par. She definitely has more hits here.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

In Canada she's a bigger name than Olivia. Or at least on par. She definitely has more hits here.

same in Central Europe

• Like 1

She's not really as big as Olivia in the UK, Olivia has #1 hits here, but if Tate releases something now it tends to go straight into the chart pretty high. 10.35 was a really big single here last year as well as Greedy, Top 40 for the year, and Exes did well too.

Edited by makeawish
typo
  • Like 2

she said she's gonna give us something before the tour which is most likely a deluxe version of Think Later. What's your opinion about it like soundwise, how many tracks etc.?

i need her to release New single!!!!  

either run for the hills  or new song!!   :celestial4:

• Like 1

what the deluxe will sound like if Tate keeps listening to Noah Kahan lmao

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.