Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

kyliefever2002

Just now, MaxMartin said:

Is track 12 any good?

yes, needs to be the next single. one of my favorites on the record along with tracks 3, 4 and 11. 

13 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

guts, midnights, sos, 1989 tv etc

funny how you mention SOS when one of the songs on here is a Nobody Gets Me ripoff. bookmark me, youll know which one!

that’s all for now x

• Thanks 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

This album is not good.

I’m shocked that RCA is pushing her as a major pop star with this. There are some cute songs but nothing greedy / exes level

It's giving quick lil album to fully establish her name and capitalize on Greedy before it's too late :soda: And then she should do a deluxe in 2024 to keep the momentum going.

• Like 2

i loved her debut so i will be supporting anyways, it'll probably be a great fun album :duca: 

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I mean lets be real, her voice tone will only last so long. She needs to switch it up because its very grading to the ears.

I think that’s just her voice :turkey: I don’t understand comments like this :dies:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kellebrity98 said:

i love how some random people who probably never heard any tracks on think later claim it’s bad. we saw the same thing with “insiders” when they said that guts, midnights, sos, 1989 tv etc and all of them became grammy nominated, chart topping, critically acclaimed records. and also i love how they think that their opinion is everyone’s. 

tate gave us top tier singles and videos and she will deliver with tm2 :gaycat5:

You kinda spilled tea here. You tell them. Couldn’t agree more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kellebrity98 said:

i love how some random people who probably never heard any tracks on think later claim it’s bad. we saw the same thing with “insiders” when they said that guts, midnights, sos, 1989 tv etc and all of them became grammy nominated, chart topping, critically acclaimed records. and also i love how they think that their opinion is everyone’s. 

tate gave us top tier singles and videos and she will deliver with tm2 :gaycat5:

Album is sooo fun and diverse :gaycat5: there's lots of ballads, the only thing people will complain. But they're gorgeous. 

And I mean, you can't trust someone who stans Kim Petras.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ANG3L said:

Album is sooo fun and diverse :gaycat5: there's lots of ballads, the only thing people will complain. But they're gorgeous. 

the problem isn't that they're ballads they just suck :rip: nobody wanted a Nobody Gets Me rehash in the middle of a bop filled album, the last 2 songs and messier are cute background music but if she had chosen to not put them out nothing of value would've been lost, love the rest tho

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

hey guys, i heard the album too. one song sounded like break my soul. there was also one that sounded a lot like gimme more. all of the other songs were huge bops. they really rocked. listen to meee

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

the problem isn't that they're ballads they just suck :rip: nobody wanted a Nobody Gets Me rehash in the middle of a bop filled album, the last 2 songs and messier are cute background music but if she had chosen to not put them out nothing of value would've been lost, love the rest tho

Agreed, but grave is good and the song about her hometown. The only song I truly dislike is the random pseudo indie rock (?) one :rip: and help, SD reminds NGM indeed 

The album is "bad" but there's two smashes, more bops we haven't heard yet, AND the insiders each have different fave tracks?

Riiight

8mvDFno.thumb.gif.80bce18244410dc1090c99

• Like 8

1 minute ago, ANG3L said:

Agreed, but grave is good and the song about her hometown. The only song I truly dislike is the random pseudo indie rock (?) one :rip: and help, SD reminds NGM indeed 

2 of my faves in the album :jonny2: gorgeous gorgeous melodies and production, I also like the she's all I wanna be dupe, it doesn't sound too out of place and it's a fun little moment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

yes

most of the songs are just mid at best . her fanbase will probably eat it up but everyone here thinking she’s the next dua lipa will be disappointed 

Oh baby, I didn’t even ask for the first one

• Haha 2

it's not bad just a bit underwhelming as she recorded plenty other songs that could've replaced the lows in here, we're ready for Think Later: Rethought 

Spoiler

the closer's chorus is also a ripoff of Stitches by Shawn Mendes

8mvDFno.thumb.gif.80bce18244410dc1090c99

Well i loved her debut album and the singles she released for this album so far, i think i'll enjoy this record a lot.

I see this more as a transitional record for her rather than a career-defining album. I was already expecting half of it to be more slow paced like her previous music and the other half filled with bops. Tate still is figuring herself out as an artist, she's still so young... and she seems to be finding her lane now, so her upcoming projects will only become better.

30 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Well i loved her debut album and the singles she released for this album so far, i think i'll enjoy this record a lot.

I see this more as a transitional record for her rather than a career-defining album. I was already expecting half of it to be more slow paced like her previous music and the other half filled with bops. Tate still is figuring herself out as an artist, she's still so young... and she seems to be finding her lane now, so her upcoming projects will only become better.

the gag is her debut is better 

sorry guys . idk what possessed me . this is easily AOTY

there are 12 bops and only 2 ballads . there’s also features from Olivia Rodrigo and charlieonnafriday 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

sorry guys . idk what possessed me . this is easily AOTY

there are 12 bops and only 2 ballads . there’s also features from Olivia Rodrigo and charlieonnafriday 

not the switch :deadvision:

OLIVIA FEATURE?

MODERN DAY TELEPHONE :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.