Dua Lipa vs PinkPantheress (f/ Central Cee) next week: which will be bigger?

reymiu

Which one will be bigger?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which will debut bigger

• Dua Lipa - Houdini
    • PinkPantheress f/ Central Cee - "Nice To Meet You"
  2. 2. Which will be bigger in the long run?

• Dua Lipa - Houdini
    • PinkPantheress f/ Central Cee - "Nice To Meet You"

Discuss girlies !

Both singles are released next week

Spoiler

I actually think PinkPantheress's new single might be bigger in the long run based on PinkPantheress' current career trajectory

Dua is always bigger in the long run. Her songs burn slow.

I actually think it’s going to be quite close tbh. Both PinkPanthress and Central Cee had massive UK hits this year (Sprinter spending 10 weeks at no.1 too) and her album releasing on the same day will also help draw attention to the song.

Yea central cee is massive. I see them taking it first week. But then once Dua’s payola kicks in she’ll rebound. 

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Yea central cee is massive. I see them taking it first week. But then once Dua’s payola kicks in she’ll rebound. 

uk charts doesn't count radio

Raphy23

lol judging by Central Cee's latest flop duet with that Junk Kock guy and the 'Stay' song guy, I don't see that song being big... So Dua Lipa will be bigger x

???

this is like comparing Katy Perry and Tinashe in 2014:deadbanana2: so random

2 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

???

this is like comparing Katy Perry and Tinashe in 2014:deadbanana2: so random

Uhm love Tinashe but PinkPantheress's way past her level commercially now

Boy's a Liar (combining 2 versions) is near 900M streams on Spotify. She has other songs with hundreds of millions of streams on Spotify too, despite very little traditional marketing (music video, press etc) - suggesting she does have a fanbase (and she's just without the record label MKT support to truly breakthrough commercially, which she should have more after BIAL success)

The new single sounds like a hit and it features a popular rapper on the rise too. 

i'd love pp to smash but i think dua will probably do better since she's already a more established artist. hope im wrong :bird:

• Like 1

Dua but I am rooting for Pinkpantheress. ATRL has become boring lately with the same names popping up for thread discussions, more pop girls smashing at once,  more chaos, the better :gaycat2:

Obviously the Gen-Z icon, Pinkpantheress. Dua may have had one or 2 radio hits in 2020, but “Boys a Liar” was one of the biggest cultural resets of the 21st century. The smash hit, released in 2023 is more known than ANY of Dua Lipa’s songs. I literally can’t even think of a Dua Lipa song, Dua WHO?!?! Pinkpantheress is one of the most influential pop-stars around, constantly raising the bar for us all, and doing it flawlessly! I’d say I’m surprised, but she knows who she is, i’ve seen it up close and personal. :1stplace:

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

uk charts doesn't count radio

Raphy23

like you know Spotify playlisting. 

Dua for sure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.