Matt Rogers - 'Have You Heard of Christmas?'

dcol

spacer.png

vinyl preorder: capitolmusic.com

What Christmas means to me is money! Oh, I'm sorry, that came out. As you can see in my new song, "Have You Heard of Christmas," [it means] so many things. What I'm trying to do with this Christmas album is basically drag and celebrate the biggest holiday of the year, really one of the last vestiges of monoculture, which is Christmas.

It's an interesting, funny question, 'What does Christmas mean to you?' I wanted to do this show originally, and I did it as a one-man show in 2017, because I literally was watching an interview with Mariah Carey, and the interviewer was complimenting her on capitalizing on Christmas. And I was like, 'Oh, wow. I had never thought of it like that.' You know what I mean?

WSD8GaO.jpg

I am truly thrilled to say that in addition to @whereismuna I have @vincint, @fayedunaway and my truly incredible producer on this album and friend @leland featuring. Have You Heard of Christmas is out THIS FRIDAY 11/3 and I’m beyond excited. Pre-order at the link in my bio and get

ready to stream like my name was Taylor and I was born in 1989 (I’m Matt and I was born in 1990 #youngerthantay)

Edited by dcol
Added music videos

Lube for the Sleigh? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i saw this a couple weeks ago and thought about it. i havent listened to any of the singles yet cos its not xmas time yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.