Artists that JLO should collaborate with

SchmoodRing

What artists should JLO collaborate with  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What artists should JLO collaborate with?

2. 2. What artists should JLO collaborate with

Beyonce, Shakira and Bad Bunny. 

The 3 songs would be iconic smashes 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Agree, although she already collabed with Bad Bunny but I need one more collab that’s better.

Its a damn shame Shakira and J.Lo didn’t collab for a song during Super Bowl HT.

Also, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift or an Usher collab would be fun.

24 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I can't imagine Beyonce ever agreeing to a J.Lo collab lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She can’t even release solo music. 🤦🏼‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Why? JLO is so cool

29 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Why not? They’re both A-list mega stars in music and culture with songs that have transcended their generations. The internet is one thing, but Jlo is generally liked and respected by the broader public. They don’t have a valid reason to dislike her… do you think they care that she took a song from Mariah? 

Coldplay and Beyonce have a very small/nonexistent audience overlap, yet they made a song together lol. Same with Ed Sheeran.

Edited by KMO

1 hour ago, KMO said:

Why not? They’re both A-list mega stars in music and culture with songs that have transcended their generations. The internet is one thing, but Jlo is generally liked and respected by the broader public. They don’t have a valid reason to dislike her… do you think they care that she took a song from Mariah? 

Coldplay and Beyonce have a very small/nonexistent audience overlap, yet they made a song together lol. Same with Ed Sheeran.

Whoa buddy you're projecting. I'm also a J.Lo fan but I just don't see it happening. Just because Beyonce collaborated with Coldplay doesn't mean she'll be down for any random collab. She is friends with Gwyneth and Jay is also friends with Chris so it wasn't like a collab between Beyonce and Coldplay was as random as say a Britney Spears x PJ Harvey collab. I think a collab between them would have been possible in 2009 during the year she collaborated with Gaga and Alicia Keys but I also don't see Beyonce collaborating with neither of these women again too. 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

I mean she collaborated with Nicki :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

Lol I’m a Mariah stan but JLO has so much charisma pls.. I would never hate on her even though i know what she did to Mariah..

Anyways Jlo and Beyonce would be a great collab. They tv commercial back in the day was very cool.

I'm missing Becky G on this list

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. She's on there :rip:

Edited by blown away

She should collaborate with Bad Bunny and Harry Styles. Her 4 Minutes would be cute :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.