36 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No its her best
    • Its top 5
    • Not even top 10
    • Needs a remix with Lykke Li

6 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Yes, Your Power is what Billie does best with slower songs. It’s just behind ocean eyes, WWPO and WWIMF

Not me just now seeing the mistake :deadbanana2:

It's amazing and I always loved that song even when ATRL was trashing it two years ago.

It's unfortunately 4th as the top 3 is owned by Male Fantasy, I Love & What Was I Made For

Not sure if it’s still T3 because of her constantly tipping herself, but yes it’s an incredible song :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bad guy said:

I remember this time so well. Blonde hair reveal, breaking Instagram records, trending everywhere, all eyes were on her. Then she used this song as her highly anticipated comeback single instead of the title track and I was so pissed off because I knew it would be DOA as a single that I didn't listen to it for months out of sheer anger and spite.

Two years later and I can recognize it's a great and powerful song. She just has too many classic ballads for me to put this at Top 3 :dancehall2:

The fuming but yeah the singles should have been 

My Future

TIA

Oxyocotin

HTE 

let Your Bopper and Lost Cause be promotional singles :giraffe: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.