I think I'm bisexual.

Kimbra

A reverse "Used to be bi, but now I’m just hetero" experience!

• Haha 3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• Popboi.

• WeFoundWill

• JohnWayneHolland

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Timeless said:

Changing sexualities later in life is so fascinating to me. We fought for so long to show that LGBT is something we were born with and that it is not a choice. Hiding your 'true' sexuality is one thing and the process of coming out of the closet, but people going back and forth with their sexuality and constantly changing identities defeats this entire argument that the community has preached for years and is now seen as valid. Being able to freely change our sexualities would mean that it is a choice then?

Learn how to read first. You're talking as if people changed their sexualities by their own will. They just discover something about themselves that was always there, which is completely different from what you're saying

Edited by BrokenMachine

Women have less bs than men, less catty and smell way better so that’s a win  :clack:

JohnWayneHolland

I'm kinda on the same boat but also not (?) I like boobs and poosay, but I'm not attracted to women? It's weird, like I could see myself doing stuff with a woman but only if it's a threesome and there's another man there, not just me and the girl, I don't know how to label that :thing:

• Confused 1

JohnWayneHolland
24 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Women have less bs than men, less catty and smell way better so that’s a win  :clack:

I feel like girls can be just as mean as gays, I've lived with women before and the things I've heard them say about men.... Lord have mercy

nicki.png

• Like 1

If I could choose and control who I was attracted to I’d go for women. Men are awful. Dating as a gay guy is the worst.

• Like 1

I wish I was attracted to girls. Vaginal sex looks amazing and not as messy as anal sex. I would love to try it one time but I can’t get hard 

congrats! Live your truth

And you can want who you want

Boys and girls and boys and girls

love it :clap3:

5 hours ago, Timeless said:

Changing sexualities later in life is so fascinating to me. We fought for so long to show that LGBT is something we were born with and that it is not a choice. Hiding your 'true' sexuality is one thing and the process of coming out of the closet, but people going back and forth with their sexuality and constantly changing identities defeats this entire argument that the community has preached for years and is now seen as valid. Being able to freely change our sexualities would mean that it is a choice then?

We don't choose who we're attracted to. OP didn't say "one day I woke up and decided to add women in my preferences" . Sexuality just happens. There's no voluntarity involved.

Congrats:bird:

Edited by differentkindahigh

I accept all forms of sexuality. Whatever anyone tells me I believe and respect. But my brain cannot comprehend bisexuality and I’m tempted to believe it’s more psychological than physical. 

I would like to be more informed in this matter so all bi’s sisters please educated me, what do you feel when it comes to Kylie’s Body Language? Do you feel equal Tension for both sexes? Is it different? Do tell pls!spacer.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Timeless said:

This was never the way he planned. Not his intention. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.