Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the bis 

You ain’t gotta pick a side

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Me when i look at Han from Stray Kids.  :dancehall3: 

• Haha 1

I would also f*** a girl if i was sent pictures of a hot guy, was blindfolded before i entered the room, had my hands tied and heard deep male sex noises. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Haha 5

Can you see yourself sucking, eating, licking the organic juice that floods out of the woman’s ******? 

• Haha 11

Changing sexualities later in life is so fascinating to me. We fought for so long to show that LGBT is something we were born with and that it is not a choice. Hiding your 'true' sexuality is one thing and the process of coming out of the closet, but people going back and forth with their sexuality and constantly changing identities defeats this entire argument that the community has preached for years and is now seen as valid. Being able to freely change our sexualities would mean that it is a choice then?

Edited by Timeless
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Love who you wanna love :heart: Don't let no one tell you are limited to ANYONE.

Okay sis, go squeeze you some big ole titties. :eli:

11 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Changing sexualities later in life is so fascinating to me. We fought for so long to show that LGBT is something we were born with and that it is not a choice. Hiding your 'true' sexuality is one thing and the process of coming out of the closet, but people going back and forth with their sexuality and constantly changing identities defeats this entire argument that the community has preached for years and is now seen as valid. Being able to freely change our sexualities would mean that it is a choice then?

People discover more about themselves every day, that happening does not exclude that one is born with a preferred sexual orientation. Remember sexuality is a whole spectrum and not something black and white :michael:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I know everyone has a different opinion about this but I‘ve always liked to think that we all come to this world without a specific genre or sexuality assigned at birth. We just happen to live in a heteronormative society so being a boy/girl/straight is pushed upon us at a very young age. In reality, you just find out about your own self/desires later in life since this is constantly evolving throughout your existence. No one’s born gay or straight and it’s not a choice either.

Edited by toughlikeglue
  • Like 3

welcome to the winning team, sis

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

u like eating poosy?

i wish i could be Bi. (most) men are awful and gross.

well?

…then welcome to the family baby! :hug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.