Neoliberals and the GOP unite to cut taxes for the rich to fund Israel’s war

Bears01

Disgusting, pure scam as it is :khalyan2:

US tax dollars already free up enough money that then helps fund Israel's universal healthcare - which America doesn't have because Biden said he'd veto it - and now the GOP and Democrats don't even want to fund the IRS? :deadbanana4:

• Like 5

Well duhh there's always unlimited money for war and for tax breaks, it's everything else that's "too expensive". :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

US tax dollars already free up enough money that then helps fund Israel's universal healthcare - which America doesn't have because Biden said he'd veto it - and now the GOP and Democrats don't even want to fund the IRS? :deadbanana4:

To be fair, it’s the worst of the worst from the Democratic Party (Jared Moskowitz, probably MGP and Gottheimer too) but the fact that any of them are even entertaining this is SAD 

Horizon Flame

How does cutting taxes fund a war? The government isn’t getting tax money to fund it. 

This is fine. Just vote Biden, Buttigeg or Hillary like youre told, so he/they can veto Medicare for all and give isreal more money for their healthcare.

spacer.png

Edited by differentkindahigh
  • Thumbs Down 1

When did Atrl become overwhelming pro Trump? It’s really over isn’t it. I’ve never seen so many posts in support of republicans and Trump here ever. Why does everyone want a dictatorship so badly. This is wild.  

17 minutes ago, woohoo said:

When did Atrl become overwhelming pro Trump? It’s really over isn’t it. I’ve never seen so many posts in support of republicans and Trump here ever. Why does everyone want a dictatorship so badly. This is wild.  

Being critical of elected (or not! :oh:) democrats =/= an endorsement of Trump, but you knew that already :heart:

who mentioned Trump before your post btw? :lakitu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

If you analyze in the profoundity the politics and social believing of users like @Communionyou notice One of the deepest Bones Is their hate for women, so everything Is a circle. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

The brain rot is so far deep and these people are so profoundly mind controlled, to them it is now not only Ciritize Democrats = Pro Trump, it's also Dislike Hillary = HATE WOMEN, dislike a neoliberal woman = ALSO. HATE WOMEN :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The way they spun that narrative 7 years ago but they still regurgitate exactly what they were fed

:deadvision:

Edited by differentkindahigh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, woohoo said:

Anyone who criticizes the corporate friendly Democratic gets called a Trump supporter and that's the best y'all can do because y'all know and we all know.

25 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

Anyone who criticizes the corporate friendly Democratic gets called a Trump supporter and that's the best y'all can do because y'all know and we all know.

Actually I haven’t seen hardly any posts condemning the terrible things republicans do daily, however if it Democrat or liberal breaths wrong it’s front page news on ATRL because of your political purity tests that are all or nothing and that will put us right back into 2016. Biden rightfully is getting called out for the Palestine response but to flush your own country down the toilet over it, yikes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, differentkindahigh said:

The brain rot is so far deep and these people are so profoundly mind controlled, to them it is now not only Ciritize Democrats = Pro Trump, it's also Dislike Hillary = HATE WOMEN, dislike a neoliberal woman = ALSO. HATE WOMEN :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The way they spun that narrative 7 years ago but they still regurgitate exactly what they were fed

:deadvision:

There’s a difference between criticizing him and vowing to flush the entire country down the toilet over a botched war response. I’d love to be so privileged that I could just not vote or throw it away on some third party candidate who isn’t going to win and is merely there to siphon votes but sadly I am not, and don’t have the means to flee if Trump wins again. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, AMIT said:

Being critical of elected (or not! :oh:) democrats =/= an endorsement of Trump, but you knew that already :heart:

who mentioned Trump before your post btw? :lakitu:

You don’t have to say his name. We get it, it’s all or nothing with some people so you’d rather see Trump win then Biden elected again being less than perfection. I don’t care about criticism he deserves it BUT it’s the let’s just burn it all down rhetoric a lot of people spew on here I have a problem with because project 2025 won’t affect them in least.

Also for the record I consider anyone a Trump support who does nothing to stop his reelection or actions enhance his chances to be reelected. This does not include criticism of Biden. And this being shocked when he wins again when you stayed home, please save us the time and ATRL the bandwidth before you post whining about what you knew would happen. 

• Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Also for the record I consider anyone a Trump support who does nothing to stop his reelection or actions enhance his chances to be reelected. This does not include criticism of Biden. And this being shocked when he wins again when you stayed home, please save us the time and ATRL the bandwidth before you post whining about what you knew would happen. 

you are not smart. woohoo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, woohoo said:

You don’t have to say his name. We get it, it’s all or nothing with some people so you’d rather see Trump win then Biden elected again being less than perfection. I don’t care about criticism he deserves it BUT it’s the let’s just burn it all down rhetoric a lot of people spew on here I have a problem with because project 2025 won’t affect them in least.

Sis, these dupes are not undetectable. Especially when you promote it on your profile. :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Typical US being the US. It has been amusing watching MAGA already getting mad at the new speaker for again being another part of the establishment. They really thought they were getting a pure and real MAGA guy in power. The GOP are just making companies like H&R Block and Turbo Tax happy and loading up on lobbying income and funding war to further fuel their own pockets while reducing the power of the IRS to catch them and their rich friends in exchange for "helping Israel" to the public that supports Israel. They are way too obvious nowadays and need to get more clever 

@Bears01 here are the names of the twelve; of course Debbie Wasserman Schultz is one of them :redface:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

@Bears01 here are the names of the twelve; of course Debbie Wasserman Schultz is one of them :redface:

Florida Dems are the absolute worst. The absolute WORST. No wonder an absolute loser like Desantis has absolutely decimated them into the shadow realm. 

Not gonna lie I’m relieved my rep isn’t on this list (he usually just does whatever leadership tells him to do) 

Americans funding foreign countries over helping Americans with their own tax dollars :rip: I don't wanna ever hear anything from these "no taxes" grifters who are giving money to Israel ever again

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.