Getaway Car and I Did Something Bad will reach #1. Will you be surprised?

FailSafe

Frankly, I'm not a fan of 1939, it's one my least fav Tay albums so I don't really care about the newly released re-recording. RePUTA, however, wasn't able to truly shine because she was still in her backlash era in 2017 after the internet folks and the Kardashian family tried to end her. And now, rePUTA is the next in line to be released and I think the hidden gems on that album will get their time to shine AKA I Did Something Bad and Getaway Car, and if (when) she plays her cards right and rePUTA will get the new heights of success it rightfully deserves!

Just thinking about the new cover art of the album makes me feel so excited 

:duca:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Thumbs Down 1

I better see I Did Something Bad Hit #1 its my 2nd favourite song off Rep :duca:

I Recorded Something Bad is not that girl. Getaway Car on the other hand is a hit waiting to happen :clap3:

I Made Something Bad will not be seeing the top 10 :cm:

Grammy's in the Car however is a surefire, future-diamond eligible multi-week #1 hit :ryan3:

IDSB is my #2 on the album. GC is overrated, but its the gp's favorite so it'll probably have the bigger chance at being the Style of the album. However, overall, I dont see Rep TV doing as well as 1989 TV. The album just isnt as commercial.

Edited by skizzo

The good version of Getaway Car should, but the moose of pop will likely get her manipulated #1s

It's likely between Don't Blame Me and Getaway Car.

Both overrated, but I'd rather have Getaway Car as #1 since even non-fans like it

the way she did nothing to push Enchanted during SNTV week, i doubt she's pushing anything anymore + there's still no video for any 1989 TV FTV song either

rooting hard for Don't Blame Me and Getaway Car to be released as singles. it's a long shot, but i hope they can give reputation the second run it deserves. if the vault tracks are strong, their team will likely push them instead.

can't wait for reputation TV to be released already. we need to stream these tracks HARRRD for reputation TV! 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see DBM and GC debut top 10 along with 1-3 vault tracks. People are severely underestimating how anticipated this TV is imo.

But that’s about it. If she decided to give Getaway Car a short film/video and push it then yeah it would easily go #1. I doubt she will though. IDSB… it will probably be one of the best performing tracks but I could see it debuting top 15-20.

At least the rerecording of Rep will finally give it justice and make all its tracks chart :jonny:

• Like 1

If anything she will push a vault track though. 

Getaway car is a lesser version of Cruel Summer so I don’t see it for her. Don’t Blame Me clearly has the most potential out of any song. They should send it to radio honestly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.