Britney Spears - "Youtopia"

nathanspears

Are we okay to discuss? It's out there.

It's so good, I need the HQ version :alexz:

Edited by nathanspears
  • Like 2

Recorded in 2014, early Glory era. Written and produced by Matthew Koma during the same sessions as Swimming In The Stars.

• Like 1

Oh this is amazing. Some of her more recent outtakes were bad, but this is the kind of quirky signature Britney sound that has begun to define her leaks. It's like surf rock with EDM. 

• Like 1

This is exactly what I need right, a new Britney track since none of my faves are feeding me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Oh this is amazing. Some of her more recent outtakes were bad, but this is the kind of quirky signature Britney sound that has begun to define her leaks. It's like surf rock with EDM. 

Exaholic ate though 

Edited by SinnerCity

There are a few higher-quality Glory older leaks out there as well, we're being fed today :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

There are a few higher-quality Glory older leaks out there as well, we're being fed today :jonnycat:

What else?

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

You can post the name of the tracks and even link to YT if they’re out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SpaceOddity said:

What else?

Dance Your F* Off

Exaholic

I Can Bang

Dem Chicks Be Like

Sucker For Pain

• Like 1

I think this is absolutely terrible and I'm glad yt deleted the one I listened to before I finished listening to it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I need to hear the full! The snippet sounds amazing and I read it samples Madonna's Material Girl? I'm not sure but I read that I think on Reddit.

Dance Your ***k Off is honestly lowkey one of my favourite Britney songs too - definitely one of my favourite unreleased - it's basic in theory but it's done so well, especially the post-chorus. The way the chorus just explodes too is so cool.

That's a pretty good song. Sounds a bit like a romcom soundtrack single.

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You can post the name of the tracks and even link to YT if they’re out. 

Yes slayyyy

4 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

I need to hear the full! The snippet sounds amazing and I read it samples Madonna's Material Girl? I'm not sure but I read that I think on Reddit.

Dance Your ***k Off is honestly lowkey one of my favourite Britney songs too - definitely one of my favourite unreleased - it's basic in theory but it's done so well, especially the post-chorus. The way the chorus just explodes too is so cool.

Full is out! I don't hear Material Girl to be honest but it's a good song, I do think it needs a bit of editing and then it would be even better

Edited by nathanspears
  • Like 1

Reminds me that I need to go stream the masterpiece that is Glory :WAP:

Surprised they didn't re-do it (kept some parts) or did something similar

it's cute

It's funny how "Dance Your F*ck Off" is the only one that is getting taken down on Youtube

not it being my fav too  :monkey:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Are they actually higher quality? I haven’t had time to check the spectrum yet. 

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Are they actually higher quality? I haven’t had time to check the spectrum yet. 

On looking again, Exaholic I think is the same as previously leaked but the rest sound higher quality to me

It’s sound good, very Circusish (mm papi, rock me in) 

I wonder why Matthew hasn’t work with any big popgirl, he’s a good writer 

So far the only Glory leaked song I like is Sucker For Pain.

This is okay, kinda different, but I'm glad Glory didn't follow this direction

Ohhh wait this is so good. I'm craving new Britney music so bad.

No one does it like her, I'm sorry. That iconic voice. :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.