Do you have a face pic on Grindr/Scruff etc

Twilish

I’ve been going back and forth on if i have one up or not. Part of me feels weird that anyone i know or a weirdo could potentially recognize me in public on those apps with my face up but also hate when people ask for a face pic and then stop answering etc :rip: What does ATRL think? 

Pretty much everywhere but Sniffies. If somebody recognizes me that's their problem, I'm just living my best life. :gaycat5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Pretty much everywhere but Sniffies. If somebody recognizes me that's their problem, I'm just living my best life. :gaycat5:

Sniffles is a whole different beast :thing: but i only have 2 people in particular from work honestly that i would be pretty mortified if they saw my 3/4th nude body on the app but maybe they’d be interested :mandown:

• Haha 1

Yeah. I block people I know in real life. I live in the suburbs so haven’t really run into that many weirdos who recognize me from the app

It’s also just easier because then everyone messages you first and there’s no awkward sending face pic and then ghosting because they’re not into your face. 

• Like 4

No, I don't want weirdos to recognize me in public. When I had Grindr, I had a pic of my torso and v-lines. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yeah. I block people I know in real life. I live in the suburbs so haven’t really run into that many weirdos who recognize me from the app

It’s also just easier because then everyone messages you first and there’s no awkward sending face pic and then ghosting because they’re not into your face. 

Yeah this is the main reason i usually stick with a face pic as it doesn’t happen all the time but when it does it sometimes stings :rip:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

No, I don't want weirdos to recognize me in public. When I had Grindr, I had a pic of my torso and v-lines. 

This is what my profile picture currently is :fan:

Yes. Even if I don't have it, someone else will use my face pic anyway.

I caught five users so far using my face pic on grindr :rip:

That's why I told my grindr hook up to straight away text me on instagram if they saw me at somewhere far from my place. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Donquizote said:

Yes. Even if I don't have it, someone else will use my face pic anyway.

I caught five users so far using my face pic on grindr :rip:

That's why I told my grindr hook up to straight away text me on instagram if they saw me at somewhere far from my place. 

This would simultaneously creep me out and flatter me at the same time :gaycat:

Just now, Twilish said:

This would simultaneously creep me out and flatter me at the same time :gaycat:

Yes, it felt creepy that sometime grindr user would text me and said that we had chatted before and called me with different name:rip: 

5 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Yes, it felt creepy that sometime grindr user would text me and said that we had chatted before and called me with different name:rip: 

I always imagine what their end goal is. Do you really need attention that bad that you’ll just fake being another random person? As i say this i remember they have a whole TV show about this so it’s obviously a common occurrence. :biblio:

Unfamiliar with theses apps. I know it’s for the gays but are they dating apps?

2 minutes ago, Twilish said:

I always imagine what their end goal is. Do you really need attention that bad that you’ll just fake being another random person? As i say this i remember they have a whole TV show about this so it’s obviously a common occurrence. :biblio:

There are way too many users who get off jerking off while chatting/exchanging pictures. I usually say after like 5 messages if we should meet. Two face pics, one dic pic/naked body should be enough. If they keep asking for more I just block them. None of thise that chatted with me for like hours actually met with me. 

Yup I use my face pic but will reconsider it now that I hear those can actually be stolen and reused :katie:

I used to but I had to stop because people kept spamming me asking me if I was really Manu Rios :deadvision:

I do. Have never even hooked up with a guy from Grindr but I kinda like the attention 

• Like 1

Yes and after the blank or torso profiles send face pics, I realize why they don’t :foxaylove2:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Yes and after the blank or torso profiles send face pics, I realize why they don’t :foxaylove2:

That’s when I’m all of a sudden “busy” :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Queen of Wembley said:

Yes. Pretty privilege I guess. 

16 Years Ago Hottie Gave Us One Of The Most Iconic TV Show Moments Ever! -  Celebria - ATRL

if you got it, flaunt it.

16 Years Ago Hottie Gave Us One Of The Most Iconic TV Show Moments Ever! -  Celebria - ATRL

42 minutes ago, Power love said:

No. It’s an online bible study app. You can also communicate with like minded Christian’s  

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Power love said:

Yes but less of a dating app and more of a “hook up” app for the majority I’d say.

No, I'm not a pychopath :heart2:

Spoiler

I can deal when people stop answering if I send face pic, it's up to them, not me :giraffe:

Edited by BrokenMachine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.