• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

Why are some people criticizing this? It's pure pop perfection and so is the video. She looks stunning, confident, and in command. And the freaking instrumental is an eargasm.

• Like 6

The video is a let down but who cares people hardly watch those in 2023. The song is a perfect comeback 

The likes are fine tho

Greedy by Tate has 565k with 30M views, I don’t see how Houdini having 277k with 7.7M views is so bad

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The likes are fine tho

Greedy by Tate has 565k with 30M views, I don’t see how Houdini having 277k with 7.7M views is so bad

They just want to have a gotcha moment like they think we don’t know it’s being promoted by YouTube through ads, like plenty of other music videos.

• Like 3

Also, YouTube is kind dead rn, low likes and high views just means more replay value and a smaller user base reacting to it.

Additionally, viewers may be rewatching the video without clicking the like button.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The likes are fine tho

You guys also need to understand that both, YouTube and music videos, are not what they used to be, like what?…

• ATRL Moderator

We never got any confirmation that Training Season was supposed to be the lead, idk why some of thinking this was a last minute switch?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

We never got any confirmation that Training Season was supposed to be the lead, idk why some of thinking this was a last minute switch?

hasn't an insider said that? :cupid: 

44 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I love Dua and im rooting for her cause she's amazing but i dont like Houdini. Too repetitive. The houdini hook is annoying. The instrumental is really weird
I knew it. I had a bad feeling when they spilled how Tame Impala was producing this.  His music is amazing but He's not a good pop producer
The video is also too simplistic-too low budget.  Im a maximalist.

I would give a more positive opinion but that would be lying. Im not vibing with this :lakitu:
If this turns into a Monster Hit it would be shocking to me.
Maybe im the minority cause looks like everyone loves it. 

Even with my dislike i hope it turn into a SMASH.
She's ambitious and a hard worker. She deserves the sky and to be on top foreva. Xo :giraffe:

It is very common on ATRL that people will praise any new single by an MPG and insist that it will be a huge smash. 

ATRL is often incredibly wrong about the commercial success of songs. 

Dua's a hard worker who gives the gays everything they want, so I'd be happy with this being a #1 smash, but I just don't see it personally 

• Like 1

All the little percussion elements going on really elevate the track. The conga pattern, the drum rolls, the bit of hi hat,the glass tapping all just make you want to move.

spacer.png

Youtube likes are fine lmao, anyone who says something is "fishy" with this is pure delusion.
Peso Pluma (latin artist + big on youtube) last video has 10M and only 200k likes. 

:giraffe:

• Like 1

Yeah duh this is a smash even my friends said I finally like a dua lipa song

QueenofCopyPaste
13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Insiders

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Insiders

Nobody trustworthy

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Youtube likes are fine lmao, anyone who says something is "fishy" with this is pure delusion.
Peso Pluma (latin artist + big on youtube) last video has 10M and only 200k likes. 

:giraffe:

The song is being used as an ad though. That's why views are high but likes are low

• Thumbs Down 1

ATRL is ALWAYS wrong. If they say it’s a flop, it’ll smash hard. 

• Like 1

It will be huge in Europe but probably not in the US tbh. 
I LOVE the instrumental but the hook is too repetitive. Either way it’s a solid lead song 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.