Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

rehceeb

She's SMASHING on YouTube :jonny:

All the goodwill she has for the past 4 years truly paid off and I love to see it

dckBfSm.gif

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

this is her best mv. idc. it honestly tops physical for me.

stripped back Lipa.

Edited by futurenostalgic

28 minutes ago, katara said:

We need good sis @popmusic to feed us insider Spotify tea. What is the projected first day?

Few hours and we're ready to go. But the first numbers are cute

• Like 2

The music video is very weak but at least I can finally stream it on Spotify :jonny5:

Get all my coins Dua :jonny5:

I love the production on this track, it sounds so crisp and the entire structure of the song is fantastic. I just couldn’t help but feel like the lyrics are way too simple. If you start the song with the chorus you need to spice things up a bit when the chorus comes in the third time. I was just waiting for more variations and more of a build and release that I don’t think the guitar at the end was quite enough to fulfill. I bet it’ll be great at the club or just to dance around at home to but I just feel like it could’ve really WENT there and it just didn’t….

• Like 4

Usually her youtube and Spotify debuts are not that far off actually. If it does 10M on youtube it could do 7M+ on Spotify. :suburban:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Still not #1 on UK iTunes. Where are the fans? Buy it!

we’ve just woken up :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

5 M :jonny5::jonny5:

Warner made huge youtube campaign. Wouldn't be suprised if half of the views come from ads.

11 minutes ago, katara said:

Usually her youtube and Spotify debuts are not that far off actually. If it does 10M on youtube it could do 7M+ on Spotify. :suburban:

Don't set her up. In a perfect world this deserves to be a massive debut around the world bujt knowing Dua it will be a slow burner

Hopefully it does +5M tho :duca:

I really like it but it is giving album teaser more than lead single for me :emofish:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

had higher expectations but i like it. the production is the best bit - very slick and fresh but still true to her.

i think the best is still yet to come and this is just the introduction to reset the era. perched for second single as she’s got me interested again :giraffe:

judging by how hard its smashing on YT, i think it might do way better on Spotify than we think.

Harry Houdini said that he would try to communicate with his wife once he is dead. Would be funny if he can do it now and communicate with Dua Lipa by singing Houdini to her.

d65e715f49cbc41f84275d362c69f930899e4cdb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.