• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done before. 

not a promising start for an album most ppl hoped it would shake new grounds, but she's established enough to secure another world tour in arenas

THANK YOU I don’t know how everybody here is praising this boring ass song

• Thanks 1

4.5M already :jonny5:

The video is absolutely incredible,  i dont know what some of you guys are seeing 

She looks phenomenal,  her moves are sensual and perfect 

This is gonna smash on tiktok reels  

• Like 1

Watch all the influences paint their hair and hitting the dance studios to create reels ... 

Another day and it still sounds perfect, and I’m not even a die-hard fan. Few years ago I thought she would never take off. That’s what happens when you serve talent, hard work, dedication and quality :clap3:

Also the tricks they are doing with the mirror ... her dancers appearing and dissappearing ... her reflection doind different moves ... :clap3:

And u guys wanted her to do magic tricks :rip:

• Like 1

Whoa. Yes she stayed in her lane but also made it sound so fresh and new. The evolution :clap3:

This is gonna sound & feel amazing at the clubs.

The fact that 100 red hair men are holding her and she dissappears into them while singing catch me or i go Houdini and she ends up alone doing Hairography :jonny5:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done before. 

not a promising start for an album most ppl hoped it would shake new grounds, but she's established enough to secure another world tour in arenas

you need to be shut down and silenced

dckBfSm.gif

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hustler said:

THE LAST MINUTE :jonny:

SMASHINI :jonny: 

SHE IS BACK :jonny: 

The last minute is EVERYTHING. Gives it so much replay value 

• Like 1

Absolutely love the song. And the video is simple yet effective.

This is what happens when you have good taste and hang out with the right people :allears:

• Like 1

Hoedini is her best first single :WAP:

I wish we get more outfits and change of scene

Imagine darker and smoother version of "Rush" video by Troye Sivan ... it  would eat up

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

I’m glad not the only person who thinks this. Everyone else must be deaf or refusing to hear it. The song is a safe and is definitely something we’ve heard before. I do think it’s a good place to start but I’m hoping the next singles and album offer more. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Minogue said:

Am I the only one getting major Madonna vibes?

Nope me too. Upon first listen it felt like Confessions mixed in with Madonna's usual musical approach with a standout bridge and outro.

It also gives me Britney and The Weeknd vibes.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Hoedini is her best first single :WAP:

DSN sweetie... Houdini is cute, but I preferred New Rules, DSN, and even Dance the Night. Recency bias is big here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.