• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

1 minute ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Views increasing like 100k every 10 minutes :deadbanana2:

GP has been desperately thirsty for a hugely hyped quality bop clearly

2 minutes ago, BGKC said:

The song is great. She should have pushed this last month for spooky season. 

this playing after Thriller :jonny:

• Like 1

Just now, Jaded. said:

GIB is a solid 6-7 song, it is enjoyable but compared to the high standard the rest of FN sets, it is a noticeable dip in quality.

I can't even remember how BWBB sounds off the top of my head

I love it tbh, it’s very Lily Allen or TTAL-era P!nk vibes! I think of it as successful pastiche in that way. I think it fits sonically very well

BWBB… just feels so dull compared to everything that comes before it. the instrumental is cool, but it just doesn’t fit at ALL with the themes of the album

I think Good in Bed could’ve been placed maybe between Cool and Physical, and Break My Heart would’ve been a perfect closing track 

The video is a serve and the styling is on point. I don’t know if my expectations were too high but I found the song a tad boring. That last minute is fantastic though. I’m sure it’ll grow on me.

37 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Music has been so bland this past year or so but pop music is back and Dua is taking it!

And this is so much better than DSN that song is bland and generic as hell.

People will drag you for this, but this was my initial reaction to DSN too, it grew on me a ton eventually and there’s nothing wrong with a generic bop but.. yeah.

Very glad she was more “risky” this time and balanced POP and ART :clap3: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LCTV said:

this playing after Thriller :jonny:

Come to think of it, there is a subtle element in the production that sounds kind of like Thriller. 

• Like 1

No you don’t understand, I’m OBSESSED

The way every part of the song is amazing :jonny: it all works so well, I was trying to listen to the new PinkPantheress album (which is amazing aswell) but I had to stop halfway cause I wanted to listen to GODini again

• Like 3

What a smash!!! Grown own me after 6 listens now time to RIHpeat it over and over to get that #1

• Like 1

one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done before. 

not a promising start for an album most ppl hoped it would shake new grounds, but she's established enough to secure another world tour in arenas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 28

Random little thing I thought of, after “you blow me a kiss” she could’ve sampled in the “mwah” from Blow Your Mind

3 minutes ago, Nashe said:

one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done before. 

not a promising start for an album most ppl hoped it would shake new grounds, but she's established enough to secure another world tour in arenas

Our girl just released Talk To Me Nice as her lead, don’t set T up like that love :jonnycat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nashe said:

The way you are hating since 3 days ago already :ahh:

enjoy the next months of world domination

7 minutes ago, Nashe said:

No one takes your opinion seriously 

• Haha 4

500K average per hour, got a sure shot change of 10M debut on Youtube, might do 5-6M on Spotify….:alexz2:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Time is passing like a solar eclipse 

See you watching and you blow me a kiss

It’s your moment baby don’t let it slip

Come in closer, are you reading my lips?

I’m crying tears

Shakespeare couldn't do it :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

No one takes your opinion seriously 

because you're delulu fan girlies? kisses :heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm shook this is really a good song. Taylor soft has nothing conspired to toss up. It's amazing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.