"Friends" star Matthew Perry dead at 54

ZIVERT

Truly heartbreaking, Chandler Bing has been a part of my entire life. He can rest in peace after bringing so much positivity and joy to the world.

• Like 5

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• Elusive Chanteuse

• harwee

• The Man Who

I’m literally in shock right now omg, RIP Matthew. He’s so young too, this just hurt my heart. Binging FRIENDS right now. 

12 minutes ago, Bloo said:

This is so sad. He had such a troubled life and it’s awful he never was able to get the adequate help to be well. :dancehall:

RIP, Matthew, and thoughts to his friends and family. 

he seemed to be in a good place though? or was it all just facade. he looked clean and happy on his insta stories this week. more than once he had company 

I have a hard time believin he had a relapse but maybe he did :cries:

R.I.P.

THIS IS SO ******* SAD NOOOOOO

I was literally watching Friends too, I audibly gasped when I read the news. Friends is like my all time favorite show 

RIP

The cause of death is awful. RIP to him. I love Friends and Chandler was always one of my favorites.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

he seemed to be in a good place though? or was it all just facade. he looked clean and happy on his insta stories this week. more than once he had company 

I have a hard time believin he had a relapse but maybe he did :cries:

Yeah, I don’t know (no one does). He could have been completely fine. Hopefully this tragedy was just a complete accident. But it’s hard to imagine it’s unrelated to his past. But I don’t wanna speculate of course. 

omg wtf?!?!!! 

Richard Moll(Nightcourt, Batman) niw Matthew Perry….

• Like 1

This is so sad. Friends has been a comfort show of mine since I was a teenager. Rest in peace king. :chick3:

Heartbreaking. Friends will never be the same. Prayers to him and his family :chick3::heart2:

Friends is my favorite show of all time and Chandler was my fave male on the show. I can’t imagine the pain the cast must be feeling right now :(

May he rest in peace, and know that he brought joy to so many people, all over the world :heart:

Edited by ARTPØP
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.