Best/Worst re-recordings vault

burninredhot

Vote!!  

96 members have voted

1. 1. BEST Vault

2. 2. WORST Vault

16 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

idk about best or worst vaults as a whole, but what I do know is that this song went #1 for 5 months in an alternate universe

oh this exquisite taste

Red >>>>>>>>>> Speak Now > Fearless > 1989

Red vault is truly so insane, almost every song could've/should've made the original album :jonnycat:
Speak Now i'm 50/50 on
Fearless has MPF 
1989 sounds too much like Midnights, overall might be more consistent than the Fearless vault but MPF alone clears 

Edited by TaylenaStan

'Red' quite obviously had the best Vault tracks and I don't think many sane people would disagree. 'Fearless' and 'Speak Now' Vault tracks were unremarkable, but '1989' Vault tracks were actually a downgrade upon the original album track list so that. :rip:

People saying Speak Now…

SN>Red>1989>Fearless

4 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Red >>> Speak Now >> 1989 >>> Fearless

Red vault tracks are some of her best songs and almost half of them are career highlights. 10s all across the board. She will never top these vault tracks with newer vault tracks. :clap3:

Speak Now vault tracks are great too, though they may not be better than the original songs on the album, but they are still great. Timeless and Foolish One are 10/10 songs btw.

1989 vault tracks don't feel like 1989 songs, but they're still enjoyable and fun. Say Don't Go and NTWDT are perfect.

Fearless vault tracks are cute ig. I personally love Don't You. Mr. Perfectly Fine and That's When are song that I listen to every now and then, and I really don't care about the rest of them.

This.

Red is the best it only has 1 dud which is Run

1989 is the worst cuz there's no standout like the others (like MPF for Fearless or ICSY for Speak Now)

Speak Now > Red > Fearless > 1989

Best: Red

Worst: Fearless, I only use Mr. Perfectly Fine

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.