Best/Worst re-recordings vault

burninredhot

Vote!!  

96 members have voted

1. 1. BEST Vault

2. 2. WORST Vault

They're all kind of useless besides Red, which are mostly stronger than half the original album. Speak Now's was definitely the worst. I Can See You had literally zero resemblance to SN's sound or genre, what saved it was it being a semi bop. 

most of them have one amazing track and thats it. 

different from most people, 1989 the vault wasn't what i was expecting but i find it cohesive and enjoyable as a whole so it wins for me 

the other 3 have 1 or 2 tracks that i love and that's it 

Speak Now disappointed me so much. I was expecting heavier rock vibes (like Haunted and Eyes Open) knowing the features were Paramore and Fall Out Boy, and we got that fluff instead :katie:

I very much enjoy 1989. 

Red > Speak Now > 1989 > Fearless

• Like 3

Red>>>>>>> 1989 > Speak Now > Fearless

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Red is the only standout one. 

I think 1989 and SN are usable. The only song from Fearless I’ll listen to is Mr. Perfectly Fine. 

• Like 1

Red >>> Speak Now >> 1989 >>> Fearless

Red vault tracks are some of her best songs and almost half of them are career highlights. 10s all across the board. She will never top these vault tracks with newer vault tracks. :clap3:

Speak Now vault tracks are great too, though they may not be better than the original songs on the album, but they are still great. Timeless and Foolish One are 10/10 songs btw.

1989 vault tracks don't feel like 1989 songs, but they're still enjoyable and fun. Say Don't Go and NTWDT are perfect.

Fearless vault tracks are cute ig. I personally love Don't You. Mr. Perfectly Fine and That's When are song that I listen to every now and then, and I really don't care about the rest of them.

• Like 2

I think Fearless and Red are both amazing vaults, they represent the album well and most of the songs could very well be on the standard albums replacing other songs.

Mr Perfectly Fine, Bye Bye Baby, Better Man, Nothing New, ATW10MV are all highlights and unfortunately there's no such song on the last two vaults. 

Both Speak Now and 1989 vaults left me a little disappointed, they're... mid and I don't think they really belong to the album, at least sonically. 

Maybe it's because I always loved SN and 1989 so I had higher expectations for them, but that's how I feel about them. 

Red > Fearless >>>>>>>>>>> Speak Now > 1989

Ngl I'm scared for Rep vault tracks :sad:

Speak Now > Red > Fearless> 1989

It's genuinely shocking to me that so many of you all are ranking SN last, gems like Timeless, When Emma Falls In Love, and I Can See You absolutely wash the other vaults

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speak Now winning the worst poll when it has Timeless, Castles Crumble & I Can See You 

New trending GIF tagged oprah thinking hmm via… | Trending Gifs

Red's is the best though. 

17 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Speak Now winning the worst poll when it has Timeless, Castles Crumble & I Can See You 

New trending GIF tagged oprah thinking hmm via… | Trending Gifs

Literally. But we knew ATRL had no taste

All Too Well 10

Better Man

Timeless

Forever Winter

Say Don’t Go

Nothing New

Now That We Don’t Talk

Is It Over Now

Don’t You

I Can See You

Foolish One

Sl*t!

When Emma Falls In Love

Castles Crumbling

Mr Perfectly Fine

We Were Happy

Electric Touch

Suburban Legends

Babe

I Bet You Think About Me

Run

Bye Bye Baby

The Very First Night

Message in a Bottle

That’s When

You All Over Me

The entire bottom 6 is Fearless and Red, but Fearless has no songs in the top 5 while Red has the top 2. So Fearless gets the vote for worst. I don’t think I want to give Red my vote for best, even though it has the top 2 and the most in the top 10. I’ll go with Speak Now, which I feel is the best in overall average quality, and has the songs that best feel like a companion / continuation of the original album. 

idk about best or worst vaults as a whole, but what I do know is that this song went #1 for 5 months in an alternate universe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.