Examples of directors making actors live out their sexual fantasies on screen

Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander

We are all very familiar with Tarantino and his foot fetish, but what are some other examples of film directors making their actors live out their sexual fantasies or fetishes on screen?

I’ll start with this scene with Sean Connery from the Bond-film, Thunderball, where Bond is stuck on a machine and is continuously thrusted back and forth giving off a very interesting image 

The director and screenwriter were both married to women but this is definitely one of them making Sean live out their fantasy of seeing him get plowed :rip:

Edited by Dr. Alexander
  • Haha 3

Dan Schneider definitely has a foot fetish as well.

• Like 5

I think almost every director makes that. It doesn't have to be only something "Extreme" 

Luca Guadagnino in Call Me By Your Name (and his other films from what I've read)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

We are all very familiar with Tarantino and his foot fetish, but what are some other examples of film directors making their actors live out their sexual fantasies or fetishes on screen?

I’ll start with this scene with Sean Connery from the Bond-film, Thunderball, where Bond is stuck on a machine and is continuously thrusted back and forth giving off a very interesting image 

The director and screenwriter were both married to women but this is definitely one of them making Sean live out their fantasy of seeing him get plowed :rip:

That scene omg :rip:

Not the director but I feel like that scene in The Idol in which The Weeknd fingers that girl on studio while she moans on the microphone must have been his idea :rip:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

He whacking me from behind
I feel it up in my spine
Since I give you a boner
That don't make you the owner
Dick in my mouth just like a cigar
Smoke it out like a stoner

Role playing. It makes me chuckle tho, the bell pepper :skull:

Tyler Perry and his gay a** fantasies. 

communityIcon_ij8wikodb30a1.png

Chloe Sevigny in Brown Bunny. Director was obsessed with her, casted her and himself, and had her perform unsimulated on him in the film.

• Thanks 2

Ryan Murphy the filmography 

Sam Levinson and The Weeknd in the idol

• Like 1

David Lynch movies for sure are metaphors of both his sexual desires and fears.

Anyways we are not like these bloggers ala Grace Randolph don't understand a **** about cinema as a visual strument for artistic expression ... personal visions, including sexual visions is what made cinema an art and every opera different from another. In the respect of the actors they are at the service of the director and his- her vision, like a model for a painter.  I love when a director put everything about his vision of reality and his fetishes and idisyncrasies and turn that into an aesthetic specific world. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, harwee said:

The obvious one is Hitchock and blondes in distress fetish.

Luchino visconti really has a thing for black hair and blue eyes.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

Megan Fox being sexualized at such a young age comes to mind....

Federico Fellini has a thing for big ****. He was also a painter and his works was basically Just female bodies with big ****.

Luis bunuel had a foot fetish like tarantino but It was especially for shoes. 

But It's a different foot fetish than tarantino, It's almost Always connected to the idea of death.

Of course One of the directors has created more than anyone an universe build on his sexual desire Is the italian Tinto Brass. He's obsessed by women asses and his movies are universes where the ass Is like the centre of everything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.