Which blonde has the most classics here?

Devin

Artists  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Most Classics?

• Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Lady Gaga

Hmm. I think Britney > Gaga > Christina, though Britney's are more "undeniable" since most of her classics came out so long ago that they're truly undeniable classics.

Spoiler

Britney

1. Baby One More Time

2. Oops I Did It Again

3. Lucky

4. Stronger

5. Toxic

6. Gimme More

7. Womanizer

8. 3

9. Work *****

?. Scream and Shout? lol Drive Me Crazy, Stronger, Slave, Till the World Ends, Circus I could see also being included, I tried to be conservative.

Christina

1. Genie in a Bottle

2. What a Girl Wants

3. Lady Marmalade

4. Beautiful

?. Figher & Ain't No Other Man I could see being included. Omitted the songs where she was the featured artist (Say Something, Moves Like Jagger), but I suppose I could see the argument for including at least MLJ.

Gaga

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Bad Romance

4. Telephone

5. Born This Way

6. The Edge of Glory

7. Shallow

? LoveGame & Paparazzi especially I could see being included... Alejandro, or Applause too. Maybe Rain on Me? I wouldn't include Million Reasons though.

Selena Gomez Goes Blonde for the American Music Awards Red Carpet

jk 

Britney = Gaga (so hard) >>>>>> Xtina. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Haha 1

Gaga, Bey,Xtina, Britney.

In Europe

Edited by Power love

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

In Europe

Beyoncé isn’t included in the poll. :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Power love said:

In Europe

You don't have to like someone to admit they have success. This isn't a cute look.

Gaga and Britney have the biggest classics here like huge huge classics. I think Gaga has more (JD, PF, BR, Shallow, Paparazzi (,ARUTW?)) than Britney (BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Gimme More (,S&S?)) tho. 

idk where/how some of you grew up but these polls are wild. britney is an icon who has hits stacked on top of hits

bomt, oops, stronger, slave for you, toxic, gimme more, piece of me, womanizer, 3, work ***** and scream and shout are all played regularly in clubs throughout the world (gay and straight)

not to mention her other staple hits like lucky, i love r&r, everytime, circus that everyone knows

gaga is an icon obviously and also has hits but let’s bfr 

Edited by oshyms

42 minutes ago, Power love said:

In Europe

i’m european and it’s wild to me that you think gaga has more hits (or is more played here) than britney

Edited by oshyms

DiTkyCQW4AATtZq.jpg

She

• Haha 1

Britney without any doubt. She is followed by Lady Gaga. Far behind both of them is Aguilera Christina who is yet to have a classic. Her closest would be Genie but it’s not really known/remembered in 2023. 

Britney- Christina- Gaga

Edited by Danny789

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.