• Wildest Dreams
    • How You Get The Girl
    • This Love
    • I Know Places
    • Clean
    • Wonderland
    • You Are In Love
    • New Romantics

Wait I just heard the Bad Blood Remix…Kendrick’s reverby vocals are NOT it. This is easily the worst one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• HEAVYONIT

• Raspberries

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

Style is the worst one but I hate her the most for botching New Romantics.

This. Like I’m sorry tay but usurpator 🛴 maybe did do smth cause you can’t make up this massacre you’ve done to pop heaven New Romantics

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Blank Space sounded so off to me 

the clicking sound they choose for the TV is just straight to jail

Style is the obvious choice but Blank Space is up there for the clicking part being ruined

For the people saying Style wasn't botched, turn off the Dolby Atmos rn!. 

I honestly think the absence of Ali Apayami is more noticeable than Max Martin's. Maybe that's why it sounds so horrible?. 

He also helped produce. .. Ready for it? So ...Are you Ready for that song to be obliterated as well? 

Edited by Disconnect

NONE of the songs are botched. Style sounds almost exactly like the original, wtf is wrong with people's ears? :ace:

You guys seriously need to stop nitpicking everything, it's becoming weird at this point.

• Thumbs Down 2

All non-singles improved for me. Tracks like Blank Space, Style and Bad Blood sound a bit different but I'm getting used to it already. Shake It Off though... They massacred my poor baby, Christopher Rowe you will be handled.

4 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

NONE of the songs are botched. Style sounds almost exactly like the original, wtf is wrong with people's ears? :ace:

You guys seriously need to stop nitpicking everything, it's becoming weird at this point.

well... 70+ ppl voted that Style was the botched song- which makes you in the minority... so maybe something is wrong with your ears? :michael:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 305 said:

BS, OOTW, and even SIO would like a word

Out of the Woods is ridiculously better, she put her whole Swiftp**sy on it :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

well... 70+ ppl voted that Style was the botched song- which makes you in the minority... so maybe something is wrong with your ears? :michael:

Oh sorry, i didn't know ATRL had the absolute truth on stuff like that :toofunny3:

How exactly is Style TV any different than the original? There's barely any difference :rip:

7 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Please see an ENT and get your ears checked. "Exactly the same" is the most exaggerated thing. :deadbanana2: Like you can say you prefer it, but they are not exactly the same lmao.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh sorry, i didn't know ATRL had the absolute truth on stuff like that :toofunny3:

How exactly is Style TV any different than the original? There's barely any difference :rip:

Have you listened to it with your earphones? You can definitely pick up the difference from them. 1989 TV is more synth heavy, she probably toned that aspect down in the original because it was her first full attempt at pop music.

9 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

It's not nitpicking. The whole album is literally amazing but Style is trash. 

Maybe you never listened to the og? 

Style is the only botched one!

literally everything she has re-rerecorded has been botched.

I'm so scared of the re-recorded reputation since it's her best album and full of max martin produced songs

• Like 1

80 votes for Style while almost none of the other songs have 10 votes other than New Romantics :deadbanana:

Yeah, Style. The production is horrible this time around. 

As someone who noticed the most differences in 1989 I'll go ahead and say that none of them were as weird a the we's in WANEGBT. The most offensive was maybe the hahaha's in New Romantics but it's like my favorite song on the album so I can live with it

Style 

New romantics 

Wildest dreams. 

Ill just stick to the OG album. Sorry

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Taemira said:

literally everything she has re-rerecorded has been botched.

Fearless TV was such an upgrade lol most of Red too 

3 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Out of Tyle! (3:20) :deadbanana2:

The "ooh yeah" in 1:58 sounds different too :mad:

Style is literally her BEST pop song! :mad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.