Which version of Style will you be streaming?

ks_dollar

129 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Style (Homophobic/stolen version)
    • Style (Botched/Taylor's Version)
    • Buy Applause on iTunes

19 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

I have a genuine question. Why can’t they make the new ones sound exactly the same???

I think it would be really really hard. She'd have to sing dozens and dozens of takes to splice it up and recreate the vocal. And in terms of the instrumentation, I read an explanation somewhere from a musician who explained that (paraphrasing heavily here) recreating synths and electronic elements can be almost impossible because the end result was a unique product of a specific piece of hardware + software that may not even be available anymore.

That's why Jack's stuff sounds great - he not only made it he first time but has access to all those files to make it again. But someone else trying to recreate something Max Martin and his team made years ago? Good luck. :rip: 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ks_dollar

• Rv1709

• hungrymuffin

• Trash

Top Posters In This Topic

Rerecorded Version cause I feel my conscious angel coming for my neck every time I listen to the Stolen Versions :shutup:

Anyway, all the budget went into recreating the BS, SIO and Bad Blood Remix, so Style had to be the sacrificial lamb I guess :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.