Which version of Style will you be streaming?

ks_dollar

129 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Style (Homophobic/stolen version)
    • Style (Botched/Taylor's Version)
    • Buy Applause on iTunes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ks_dollar

• Rv1709

• hungrymuffin

• Fastlane

Top Posters In This Topic

OG

i just listen to the rerecordings once and always come back to the OG 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Definitely Scooter's Version. I don't know why she had to go and ruin one of her best songs.

• Like 7

the old one. 

The change isn't even that drastic? Idgi

And why the homophobic in the poll?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I won't be listening to any max track from 1989 tv. 

But I actually wonder what will the fans do?  The song is  too different this time

• Like 1

the new one sounds so much better tbh

• Like 2

og. same goes for sio, bs, nr, hygtg and wd

What the heck is this new version? It sounds like a karaoke cover or something. And the critics are raving over this album??? I'm confounded. I guess in class society a billionaire is always right.

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

If I say I won't be replacing the Taylor's Version with the old one... the original is just ingrained in my brain and I've listened to it 1000000 times so every single little detail will have me hyper fixating on it, and well 1989 TV is full of little details in my opinion, but Style TV is a sin

Sadly Scooters Version, the new version sounds so cheap. The same with New Romantics, she has done both of these songs dirty. 

Edited by Velvet Night

I'll stream the old version on lyric channels.

Christopher Rowe couldnt pull off any of the original magic. taylor wanted a discount Max Martin and that's what she got.

Unfortunately the original. 

I actually think most of the album tracks came out fine, but Style was absolutely rough 

This is being dragged all over my Twitter timeline and I don’t even follow Taylor lol. I haven’t listened to any of her re-recordings apart from Wildest Dreams (her best song) but even that one sounded off…

I just listened to Style TV and… yeah I get it. I mean, at this same time you can’t blame her because she doesn’t want to make it exactly the same as the previous version, and then she struggles with making it “new”. It’s harder than people think. I can only think of this as when I’d be in school plagiarizing an essay and having to put it into my own words and it would be more difficult than just making a whole new essay LOL

Wait with decent headphone, Style sounds way better than OG :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.