Taylor Swift is now a billionaire

Carry My Heart

Just now, Carry My Heart said:

Nope – the US leg hadn't concluded at that point, so the $300M wasn't accounted for.

So we assume she get 60% after tax ( as forbes annual income is always pre tax and net worth 740 million is post tax). It takes her net worth to 900 million usd. With movie and 1989 tv. She cuts the billion Mark. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carry My Heart

• adylovestaylorandjb

• Badgalbriel

• CottageHore

3 minutes ago, adylovestaylorandjb said:

So we assume she get 60% after tax ( as forbes annual income is always pre tax and net worth 740 million is post tax). It takes her net worth to 900 million usd. With movie and 1989 tv. She cuts the billion Mark. 

There's more factors than ticket sales and her gross cut

The biggest takeaway here, if I understood right is that the republic releases are already worth more than the BM ones when they got sold the first time :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

She’s the best 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Tax her out of that status. :clap3: 

This video is about Rihanna, but it still applies, nonetheless:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

why are we celebrating billionaires? :skull:

Exactly. We shouldn't celebrate these rich people that have more money than they know what to do with. Even multi millionaires have too much money. There's literally so much they can do with this money to help others 

• Like 1

it should be really commended someone can make that much money from live concerts. that is truly where the money is for artists these days. obviously a lot of people can live and do well touring and having smaller shows , but she will likely end up earning for her own bank account half a billion dollars from just the current tour she’s on ….. that is legitimately INSANE

Congrats. And even more impressive, it's from her passion. 

• Like 3

capitalist queen :clap3:

respect to her integrity for sticking to music and not venturing into beauty like everyone else

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Carry My Heart said:

There's more factors than ticket sales and her gross cut

I estimated one billion. They estimated 1.08 billion haha❤

9 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

Well it's not like she was gonna get it from acting or film :rip:

Most singers only delve into acting when their music career is completely in the toilet, which luckily isn't the case for Miss Swift

CovalentBondage

• Like 2

"Eat the rich!" people scream, while being "the rich" in question from somebody else's perspective. :skull:

It's refreshing to see someone who hasn't literally exploited underdeveloped countries, invested in other people's hard work and taken most of the profits, or relied on properties and other non-musical endeavours to inflate their net worth. If you think one billion dollars is going to make a dent in the world's problems, honey I got news for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

nice to see that breakdown.

People acting like Rihanna's 1.7B is not from music at any point.

First part is catalog. Rihanna, she owns her own masters 100% too, so the catalog portion in that Taylor breakdown is the same with Rihanna, maybe it's worth less... could be but not much less, let's say 350M$.

Second part is ticket sales and merchandise (Rihanna's tours grossed almost 500M $ in total, so she earned a well 100M $ from them easy.) and here we could put all the ventures Rihanna has/has had besides fentybeauty and savagexfenty, which include several perfumes, her book sales, puma collabs, dior collab, fenty brand, tidal, samsung, merchandising sales, etc. (easily another 100M $ appart from touring), so let's say a total of 200M $ in this second part.

Third part is Streams from spotify and youtube, Taylor might be getting more income from this, but again... it's not like Rihanna is doing poor numbers, or has bad figures at all... let's say she has at the very least half of the income (just to be on the low margin), so a total of 60M $ in this third part.

Fourth part is homes, Rihanna owns at least5 houses and they are worth around 95M $, if I'm not mistaken, appart from whatever private propperties she could have, like jewelery, cars, art, etc. So I'd say this fourth part is around the same 110M total.

Fifth part is royalties from music sales, which have been reported at at least 60M various times, so let's keep it low and leave it there too.

and then she has 50% of fentybeauty, which is worth 2.8B $ and 30% of savagexfenty, which is worth shy 1B,  So that alone is already 1.7B worth.

So, Rihanna's breakdown in these conditions that Taylor is being presented, gives a total of 780M $, WITHOUT ANY PART OF FENTYBEAUTY OR SAVAGEXFENTY.

So... whoever says she is worth nothing from music... think again...

The same way Taylor is worth much more than that... because her family already has a big wealth, and she will inherit her part in that too... which is not small.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.