• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carry My Heart

• adylovestaylorandjb

• Badgalbriel

• CottageHore

Taylor is hard working and all that, but geez. No one should be a billionaire. Eat the ******* rich.:rip: 

• Like 2

Is it bad that she’s a billionaire I will argue deserves it? All the other ones exist due to generational wealth, labor exploitation, and profiting off of other peoples investments/ideas. 

She’s kind of the driving force a creator behind what makes her so valuable and that at the core is the music. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

She's actually making a lot from a film which just grossed 100 million dollars on its premier. 

Walked right into that lmao

OT: Work Tay !

3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Is it bad that she’s a billionaire I will argue deserves it? All the other ones exist due to generational wealth, labor exploitation, and profiting off of other peoples investments/ideas. 

She’s kind of the driving force a creator behind what makes her so valuable and that at the core is the music. 

This is so true. There’s still been plenty of exploitation involved, but not nearly to the extent of those who’ve accrued this much wealth through business/product manufacturing.

The insane part of this is that most of it comes from music so kudos to her :clap3: 

Congrats Taylor. But most artists get 30 to 40% from tour gross. Forbes estimated her earnings before movie and from us leg to be around 300 million usd including merchandise. Which is already amazing.

I feel she will be around 850 million usd in actual net worth. Even though we will never know how much she had in stocks and other investment. Her catalog is already massive asset. She is poised to be billionaire by next year end anyways. She pays lot to charities and taxes. She earned fair and square while generating billions in revenue and thousands of jobs. 

She has 1 billion but remade style  into a cheap karaoke version using garage band

Money saving queen

Edited by ks_dollar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Entirely from music :clap3:

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

This being just from music is absolutely insane

Wouldn't it include merch sales?

It was obviously this day would come. She sold 65 Million digital or physical albums, 150 Million digital singles, and her streaming total across all platforms is above 100 billion streams. Since 2019, she owns her masters. Furthermore she sold 18 Million concert tickets for a gross total of over 2.5 billion $. Her gross from selling 17 years merchandise online and at tours also should be beyond a billion $ now. On top a cinema move she will earn tens of millions of $. And brand deals in the millions.

• Like 1

Doing it with her music alone :clack:

15 minutes ago, adylovestaylorandjb said:

Forbes estimated her earnings before movie and from us leg to be around 300 million usd including merchandise. Which is already amazing.

That's $300M+ on top of this year's earlier estimate of $740M, not including her movie gross cut. It's a billion however you put it.

what’s her cashapp 

The way we're never getting the Eras Tour boxscores because she doesn't want to be an on-record Billionaire. :clack:

Just now, Carry My Heart said:

That's $300M+ on top of this year's earlier estimate of $740M, not including her movie gross cut. It's a billion however you put it.

I thought 740 million usd already included that post tax cut from 300 million usd. Because I remember her worth around 600 million usd last year update. Now if u r right, then definitely it is billion. 

19 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Wouldn't it include merch sales?

Merch from her music

14 minutes ago, adylovestaylorandjb said:

I thought 740 million usd already included that post tax cut from 300 million usd.

Nope – the US leg hadn't concluded at that point, so the $300M wasn't accounted for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.