Do you listen to podcasts?

jesus del rey

No. Not one. They are just glorified radio shows.
ik69VNy.gif

I do podcasts but I don't even listen to my own. I just let my friend do the editing. 

no but sometimes ill watch random podcast episodes if the person being interviewed is someone i like 

spacer.png

yeah, i do enjoy some true-crime podcasts :heart:

• Like 1

Science vs, is the best dang podcast out there.

wendy us truly the best host out there

I do sometimes, the ones I listen to regularly though tend to be the ones my friends make though.

Sometimes on Spotify. Horror, mistery, conspiracy... 

• Like 1

Yes, though In English I only listen to "The Daily" (by NYT)

H3 Podcast 

• Confused 1

Paranormal, true crime, mystery. I also enjoy Bad Dates. That one actually makes me lol. 

• ATRL Moderator

I often drive multiple hours one way for weekend work so I listen to podcasts often in my car on the drive. Some of the shows I listen to

Very Delta - my favorite podcast, super entertaining and easy to listen to

Sloppy Seconds with Big Dipper & Meatball - good for Dragula reviews

Race Chaser with Alaska & Willam - good for Drag Race reviews

Leave It on the Dance Floor - Abby Lee Miller's podcast reviewing Dance Moms

Crime Junkie - one of the biggest podcasts, the best true crime podcast out there

Aussievision - my favorite Eurovision podcast although they are apparently retiring and not returning to the extent they did in years past so I'll have to find a new one

Song Exploder - great for shorter listens (episodes 20-30 min) and covers the making of specific songs, including huge ones like Dua's Levitating

i love listening to Tana Mongeau’s “Cancelled” podcast

spacer.png

Other than F1 podcasts, one podcast I really like is called Not to Be a ***** But..., it's a podcast about pop culture and gossip. I love the dynamic between the hosts and find them very funny and entertaining. Unfortunately the podcast has been on an indefinite hiatus for a month or so, but I hope they start having episodes again soon.

I also love listening to the official Louis Vuitton podcast. :alexz2: I love the classy vibes and its commentaries on art and culture. It's pretty new though and there's only been two episodes so far.

ART-COVER_-Podcast_with-LoicART_CULTURE_PODCAST_LOIC_VISUAL_SOCIAL_PAID_1920x1080.jpg

there are some I enjoy from time to time, but only one that I listen to every episode (multiple times) and I am subscribed to their Patreon, which is Ruined with Alison Leiby and Halle Kiefer. 

Yes I do, I listen the ones about true crime and the most popular-famous cold cases from my country.

Yes, I listen to The Viral Podcast and I love it so much. It's hilarious.

Just Trish and The Bald and the Beautiful (Trixie and Katya)

• Like 1

the only time i listened to podcasts was when i developed an obsession with ancient roman and greece after reading song of achilles, circe, and the iliad/ odyssey.

generally tho i cant stand the format

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.