The last time life felt normal to you?

BrentB

So of course for 98% of us, anything pre-covid/March 2020 would be considered a significant checkpoint of normalcy. But more specifically, what was your last memory(ies) of life feeling normal to you?

I think, for me, three specific time periods come to mind. I remember the earliest memory of everything feeling normal was around 2005, for some reason. It felt like things started to change weirdly (I noticed a slight decline in music to ring-tone raps & T-Pain-esque auto tuned hit songs). And I noticed music becoming slowly more sexualized.

Then more recently 2015 also felt normal & like things were beginning to look bright for disenfranchised groups (more LGBT & POC characters in shows - Sense8 & How To Get Away With Murder among the many gems :smitten: ) before "woke" & "SJW" started being used ironically.

And the most recent was December 2019 for me. Covid felt like something that could boil over in China and it was before Kobe Bryant & his daughter passing :weeps:.

Edited by BrentB

2016.  Things got very weird for me after that year :giraffe: not bad but very strange.
I feel like the world is not how i expected it. Like were livin in the glitched universe lmfao 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Probably before 2017

summer 2016, what a glorious summer that was :clap3:

after that it’s curtains, it really feels like we slipped into some other alternate dimension after that 

Honestly I don't even remember atp

Since I came to my own realizations I haven't felt normal 

• Like 1

Summer 2019 :chick3: take me back 

I would say my childhood was the only time where I felt ‘normal’, ever since that’s it’s been an absolute mental shitshow

• Like 4

2007, but I was 14 then so that’s probably why

I never had a normal life. I came into this world unwanted by my father side, because I was not named after my father or grandpa. :cm:

Pre 2009. After my dad past life never felt normal again and just felt dark and empty and still kinda does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.