• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• MississippiZara

• Kintsugi

• whatyouwant_

6 hours ago, lovemeland said:

inda shocked the cover hasn't leaked somehow yet.

I need it I'm afraid.

I don't think it's finished yet and thats why it hasn't been posted? 

Would be stupid to announce an album without the cover when it's ready 

Edited by BADDEST

On 11/9/2023 at 5:31 AM, Delusional said:

And she wore this monstrosity of a look for what reason exactly 

i guess she was trying to channel her inner dc zatanna larsson but the outfit was not flattering at all

14 hours ago, lovemeland said:

Kinda shocked the cover hasn't leaked somehow yet.

I need it I'm afraid.

hopefully it's actually venus inspired. her covers are usually good

On 11/7/2023 at 1:42 PM, ricardopnhro said:

Back & Forth, Clean, Clubben, Confession, Die For You, Ideas, It Hurts, Just Don't, Move On, Permission, Push Pill, Smoke Rings, Stress, Wanna and her best unreleased, You Can't Make Me Come Back... All with new production and she'd have THE. ALBUM.

Hide contents

Only what I remember without search, probably have much more

yesss and Don’t Speak

I hope the cover is her naked posing like Venus, with a black background. Actually i think it'll be something like this considering CTH and EOT aesthetics

It would be such a ****** gag :jonny5:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking a lot of this album lately. Can't wait for January when we'll get more info such as the cover, tracklist, snippets etc.

Like i already said in here i would love more features, especially with female artists. I was wondering how nice it would be if MNEK did a song by Zara ft. FLO. I know they're also not exactly chartbreakers but the video would be such a major slay.

I just hope there isn't a useless rent-a-rapper feature on it. I don't really count Guetta as a feature since he's just a producer. Anyways, either a full-on solo album or female features.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Joyride said:

wottice going on why is she radio silent

She has a concert in Sweden for her Xmas EP

PENUS like a supernova, i can't stop this overwhelming feeling

got me falling in love and everybody here can see us

my world is upside down, oh PENUS you turn my heart around

giphy-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I totally forgot about her then Can’t Tame Her was my #2 song on Spotify wrapped :rip:

I must’ve been feeling that song hard in my addictive addiction at the beginning of the year.

Hopefully she starts teasing the biggest potential songs on TikTok soon, we also need cover and tracklist. 

-

This Zara and Raye meeting last weekend was so cute, they seem really close. Its lacking hot female collabs right now, imagine both on a song together :flame:

• Like 1

I’ve been checking Amazon because I’ve been waiting to see if they’re selling the red variant and the cover art is randomly there lol? And mockup on the second slide

Venus (Vinyl) https://a.co/d/9wbGaB2

1 hour ago, likefoxesdo said:

I’ve been checking Amazon because I’ve been waiting to see if they’re selling the red variant and the cover art is randomly there lol? And mockup on the second slide

Venus (Vinyl) https://a.co/d/9wbGaB2

Oh, i don't recall this photoshoot? I think it's new, does anyone know? a mess if the cover leaked :psyduck:

91Ya1+5zdEL._SL1500_.jpg

61xnp2vfl-L._SL1500_.jpg

11 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

This Zara and Raye meeting last weekend was so cute, they seem really close. Its lacking hot female collabs right now, imagine both on a song together :flame:

Omg yes... and what if Mabel hopped on the track too :flame:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Oh, i don't recall this photoshoot? I think it's new, does anyone know? a mess if the cover leaked :psyduck:

91Ya1+5zdEL._SL1500_.jpg

61xnp2vfl-L._SL1500_.jpg

I just want to say that on her website it says "ART NOT FINAL"

https://www.zaralarssonshop.com/product/Y4CDZL04/venus-d2c-exclusive-cd-autographed-insert?cp=109230_114004

so a different cover art is incoming

Well, i like the colors, at least its not too much pink. Overall i think i like it but i expected something different.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.