109 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger in the US

• 34+35 (+ Remix with Megan & Doja)
    • Karma (+ Remix with Ice Spice)
  2. 2. Bigger WW

• 34+35 (+ Remix with Megan & Doja)
    • Karma (+ Remix with Ice Spice)

Karma for both

Still so glad it became a single but it was sabotaged by Cruel Summer and I Can See You :deadbanana4:

They're about the same in the US. I'm not sure about WW since 34+35 kinda got its streams split while Karma's streams are all basically from the solo version

34+35 was a real hit, the original version got attention even before the remix. Karma is only listened by Swifties

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

as a swifties, i have to admit 34+35 is a bigger hit 

thanks to that damm dance move was massive viral on tik tok

karma is still a cute moderate hit, though

littlebodybigheart
6 minutes ago, chiliam said:

as a swifties, i have to admit 34+35 is a bigger hit 

thanks to that damm dance move was massive viral on tik tok

karma is still a cute moderate hit, though

karma’s stats one year in are bigger

there’s literally no metric where 34+35 is a bigger song so i’d love to hear your thought process on this

• Thanks 1

i haven't ever heard the ice spice remix anywhere - thank goodness! who knows what she was thinking when she added her on the track? so bad.

but we all know karma itself is way bigger. its always playing on the radio when i get in the car.  :bird:

Edited by Gladiator

Anything is bigger than a song with lyrics "karma is a cat" even one about 69 and woth 30 year old romanticizing and normalizing the lolita fetish

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Antikythera said:

Anything is bigger than a song with lyrics "karma is a cat" even one about 69 and woth 30 year old romanticizing and normalizing the lolita fetish

That song was a diss to 69 (that friend of nicki minaj who gave her a few numbers ones). The album order is like 

1. Shut Up

2. 69 

10 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

That song was a diss to 69 (that friend of nicki minaj who gave her a few numbers ones). The album order is like 

1. Shut Up

2. 69 

I wouldnt know because i never heard or follow minaj or taylor or 30 y.o lolita

I consume them by reading the threads here, i just know karma is a cat makes me cringe

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Antikythera said:

I wouldnt know because i never heard or follow minaj or taylor or 30 y.o lolita

I consume them by reading the threads here, i just know karma is a cat makes me cringe

I wish i didn’t know about them like you did. Karma is a cat is cringe for sure. Ew. 

• Haha 1

34+35 is bigger, Karma is part of a bigger album which was so huge it pushed all the songs up, but I don't think the song is known to people outside her fanbase 

Who cares. Only one album is blockbuster and that is midnights. In end album consumption is what that matters

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

34+35 is bigger, Karma is part of a bigger album which was so huge it pushed all the songs up, but I don't think the song is known to people outside her fanbase 

It went #1 on pop radio.

Karma is obviously bigger.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.