Bad Bunny debuts outrageous ticket prices for upcoming tour, fans fuming

Assassin

24 minutes ago, Lorenzo22 said:

i feel like those prices for artist like bey or taylor are justified, not only are they two of the biggest touring acts, they also have a huge legacy behind them and the production for their tours is always top notch. for bad bunny tho? :bloo:

The production on BB’s latest tour was top notch, one of the best I’ve seen :clap3:

i wouldnt pay $1k for him but still 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• If U Seek Amy

• getBusy

• HEAVYONIT

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he gotta pay the girl who threw her phone away with the legal fees somehow so I guess the prices are what they are. But in all seriousness, it's pricey for an arena tour so it will probably drop.

18 hours ago, Domination said:

Ticket prices have been insane since covid ended but y’all still buying so I’m not sure what the problem is. Just stop going lol.

Yeah, I noticed nose bleed seats for Blink 182 are $65 (I would’ve thought maybe they’d be in the $25/$30 range like Arctic Monkeys).

also, for Stevie Nicks in LA a standard front row seat is $1,000 (for standard.. not premium, not resale, not a vip package, etc..) which I thought was crazy.

13 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Are you assuming only latinos listen to Bad Bunny in 2023 :duck:?

yes mostly, why?

He has not the showmanship, the production, the quality nor the legacy to be asking even a quarter of that. 

The bar really is in hell for entertainers nowadays huh 

i checked the prices for my local arena and i don't think i've ever seen tickets for nosebleeds that expensive for anyone else there :gaycatx:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.