• If U Seek Amy

• getBusy

• HEAVYONIT

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster needs to be ******* stopped omfg

• Like 3

Start from $190....

And Taylor was getting dragged through the mud and her tickets started at $49...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Ticketmaster needs to be ******* stopped omfg

It's not Ticketmaster. The artist's team sets the initial ticket price. Ticketmaster needs to control the resales, but it hasn't even gotten to that point yet. 

• Like 3

only a stupid person would spend $1000 to stand in a dirty pit with sweaty people listening to the same song on repeat for 2 hours! only Beyonce can ask these prices periodt

• Like 6
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 10

Paying $190 for that? :rip:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

It's not Ticketmaster. The artist's team sets the initial ticket price. Ticketmaster needs to control the resales, but it hasn't even gotten to that point yet. 

Yes but then Ticketmaster multiplies the price by 1000000 because of their dynamic pricing setting. They’re both at fault. 

F*ck capitalism, once again. 

• Like 1

Not bad prices 

I wouldn’t even pay $1 for hearing this man mumbling  :deadbanana2:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Yes but then Ticketmaster multiplies the price by 1000000 because of their dynamic pricing setting. They’re both at fault. 

F*ck capitalism, once again. 

I don't really know what the dynamic price seating is, but isn't it transparent as to how much the actual ticket is and how much the fee for the ticket is?

Ticket prices have been insane since covid ended but y’all still buying so I’m not sure what the problem is. Just stop going lol.

• Like 5

Who in their right mind would wanna see him “perform” for over $1300 let alone $300 :deadbanana4:

He’s barely worth $13 :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I don't really know what the dynamic price seating is, but isn't it transparent as to how much the actual ticket is and how much the fee for the ticket is?

The prices increases automatically based on demand. So they might start at $100 but if every one starts buying those seats, they will gradually increase. 

Evert big artist is doing that these days. It’s ruining the experience for me, tbh. 

Edited by getBusy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, getBusy said:

The prices increases automatically based on demand. So they might start at $100 but if every one starts buying those seats, they will gradually increase. 

Evert big artist is doing that these days. It’s ruining the experience for me, tbh. 

Oh that's not -

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.