Nicki(Trollz) gets mad at Kai Cenat for calling her auntie.

Superbitch

Ok girl I already see you mentioning Nicki in every ATRL thread now posting fake **** :deadbanana4: 

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

These 30+ year old ATRL members trying to dunk on Nickis age when shes just a couple years older than yall :rip: 

ATRLers are probably older let's be real....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

ATRLers are probably older let's be real....

It's not a bad thing. Just embarassing when they're constantly age shaming Nicki. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, SmittenCake said:

It's not a bad thing. Just embarassing when they're constantly age shaming Nicki. 

Yeah that's what I meant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

the misogyny really jumped out  

• Like 1

Superbitch (Mental Asylum, Unemployment Line) should just close the thread. Idk why you’re so obsessed with this woman to the point you’re willing to embarrass yourself for a quick kii.

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Haha 5

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

the misogyny really jumped out  

OP is also a woman. Which makes it more weird. And also white passing so you have the microagressions 

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

OP is also a woman. Which makes it more weird. And also white passing so you have the microagressions 

• Like 1

omg the LASHINGS in here

keep going guys! 

:suburban:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

a white ONE not passing x

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

She was in the same iggy azalea teitter group as me. Which is why I messaged her the first time I started posting here. It's sad. 

• Haha 1

superITCH is a scorned iggy stan, she never healed from 2014 & has been obsessed with nicki/the barbz ever since 

a sad existence, really 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

superITCH is a scorned iggy stan, she never healed from 2014 & has been obsessed with nicki/the barbz ever since 

a sad existence, really 

sis really shut the thread down with this one 

Damn she didn't even try to play it off lol. She was definitely offended. I do think it feels weird for him to say Auntie even despite her age. Like, I'm in my 20s but if I met Beyonce or Gabrielle Union, I wouldn't think to say "hey Auntie":rip: More like if I met Angela Basset or Viola Davis or something.

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

You didn't post the actual viral tweet in which she actually laughs and gets surprised it looked like she hang up. The replies are also positive.

Why is he chewing like that :mazen: I know toddlers that are more couth. At least she did scold him like an auntie 

Edited by Take Me Apart

The hypocrisy of some of y’all to be bothered by superbitch while simultaneously making Cardi threads and participating in them while claiming to dislike her  :gaycat7:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, El Chico said:

The hypocrisy of some of y’all to be bothered by superbitch while simultaneously making Cardi threads and participating in them while claiming to dislike her  :gaycat7:

i for one am not bothered

as I said I am grateful to auntie superbitch for keeping us updated :angel:

I'm not the biggest fan of Nicki outside of her music but I must say this was wild disrespectful on Kai's part. He doesn't know her well enough to address her as such and he showed her no respect the moment he got on. She's absolutely valid in hanging up on the weirdo because all he was gonna do was use her name for clout. how do you wanna try to make an even bigger come up on your platform, with the best selling female rapper of all time but you can't even respect her enough to acknowledge her by her name? just foolish. 

26 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Isn't he like 20? what else is he gonna call a 40 year old lady.

in 5 years Adele will release an album titled 40. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

in 5 years Adele will release an album titled 40. 

Okay, and?

Also she names the album based on her age when she started writing it, so it wouldn't be called "40" if it came out in 5 years.

Edited by Assassin

Just posted about it on her IG story. Yet another failed ATRL Nicki drag attempt :clap3:

• Thanks 2