• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Jay L

• Alex

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is this album performing on the charts? 

Because it became a SMASH in my house :ryan3:

Didn't expect her to have this in her. 

#1, Jump, Butterflies, Water all are BOPS. Breathe Me is also so fine :jonny: 

I hope she gets more hits. 

Is #1 the next single? Because it sure should be. 

• Like 1

I'm also curious how Epic & co. wants to handle her career while she's still battling the PR disaster that was the breakfast club and the injury (while she's still booking festival dates which is ???????) 

I would love a deluxe with Intro (full song) if Kelvin isn't going to release it and Disco

• Like 3

Yah...this injury thing is ultimately whats hurting her because if she came full out with an amazing big performance with a big dance break and shut the haters up, everything would be fine.

• Like 1

It's great that she's recording more music and this time, with other producers too. Don't get me wrong, I m not saying that her songs sound the same (absolutely NO), but it'll be good for her if she'll experiment with other genres too. I wouldn't mind if she did something more pop. I also suspect that we might get the deluxe version of the album this year. 

The injury has definitely affected the promotion of the album but at least she managed to have two hits, make her name more relevant and make the general public interested in her. I am sure that once she's fully recovered, her team will book her for more tv performances. We have the MTV awards too, SNL and other shows. 

• Like 4

Posted this in her base bc I'm not sure if it's for this album but what do you guys think? I honestly wasn't expecting another visual. Maybe it's for something on the assumed deluxe?

• Like 2

i'm surprised they have not released any additional versions/remixes of Jump

also On and On would be a perfect single for Fall/Winter

Disco was needed on the album but it could be a cute lead for Ty2

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 7/16/2024 at 5:26 PM, Automatic said:

Posted this in her base bc I'm not sure if it's for this album but what do you guys think? I honestly wasn't expecting another visual. Maybe it's for something on the assumed deluxe?

Too soon to move on to the deluxe.

Another single should be released and hopefully it's released to pop radio stateside and makes some noise globally.

I would like to see Safer and the one with Tems be released. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If they push another single I really hope it's On and On. Such a good song :WAP:   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

If they push another single I really hope it's On and On. Such a good song :WAP:   

imagine if she did a medley of Jump / On and On at BET awards :jonnycat:

She should drop a deluxe in August or September and Launch album 2 in April/May of next year.

• Like 4

Time flies :gaycat6:

• Like 2

Tyla is still that girl when it comes to live performances :clap3:excited to see videos of her at Osheaga tomorrow

Edited by Jay L
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:05 AM, Topaz said:

She should drop a deluxe in August or September and Launch album 2 in April/May of next year.

Definitely. I really hope we'll get a deluxe version this year. 

how can she be doing festivals and not rescheduling the EU tour... :dancehall2:

3 hours ago, campelo said:

how can she be doing festivals and not rescheduling the EU tour... :dancehall2:

March 2025

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

March 2025

where you saw that :thing:

Just now, campelo said:

where you saw that :thing:

her show in NL got moved to the TivoliVredenburg venue in Utrecht and the new date is in March. I still need to find a way to get a ticket lol so hopefully they announce the new dates sometime soon but who knows with the elusive injury... 

• Like 1

She killed it at Osheaga :clap3:she's definitely not fully recovered from her injury but she's dancing and performing better than she's been in awhile so I'm happy to see she's on the road to full recovery. I can definitely see her doing a full tour in early 2025 if she keeps this pace up. And the vocals! :jonnycat: She's always sounded good but you can tell she's had time with her vocal coach to serve because she is nailing it! I'd love for her to do an acoustic set sometime.

She sounds phenomenal 😍.  I love Breathe me live, low-key one of her best songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.