• Jay L

• Alex

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

Tour in Spring '25 perhaps?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Automatic said:

Tour in Spring '25 perhaps?

Hmm seems like that's what's going to happen. The festival dates she does this summer will be interesting to see how her recovery is doing. If that's when she feels she'll be ready to perform 100% I support it, I'm thinking she'll release the deluxe around that time too. This Friday was supposed to be her show in Portland I bought tickets to :'(  My selfish self is hoping she starts the US tour in the fall/winter of 2024 but we'll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jay L said:

Hmm seems like that's what's going to happen. The festival dates she does this summer will be interesting to see how her recovery is doing. If that's when she feels she'll be ready to perform 100% I support it, I'm thinking she'll release the deluxe around that time too. This Friday was supposed to be her show in Portland I bought tickets to :'(  My selfish self is hoping she starts the US tour in the fall/winter of 2024 but we'll see.

Yeah, I agree. I'm anxious to see what her summer festival performances will be like tbh. Will they still be super modified or ??? 

I had M&G tickets for the tour so I feel your pain. I was looking forward to hugging her and telling her how much I loved the album :gaycat7:

10 hours ago, Jay L said:

I wonder if she can bump up her venues here in the US too like she just did with the London dates. The show she had in SF was sold out last I checked before it got cancelled, I never got tickets and I'm sure the demand is only higher now post album :'(. I'm glad the ppl that had tickets will get first dibs for the new shows tho. 

after jump is done we need the becky collab released as a single

OzUwxZX.gif

• Like 2

Another festival date added for the summer. I hope she's genuinely ready to perform and not pushing herself too much due to pressure from her label/fans/herself :dancehall: We need her to fully recover so she can slay the world like she was meant to

• Like 1

• Like 1

Oop. Looks like she may be pulling out of her summer shows :mandown:

edit: She was removed from another one :rip:

On another note, I'm super obsessed with No.1 lately. I need a M/V :jonny:

Edited by Automatic

@Automatic I knew our girl was pushing herself too much with all these festival dates. At the same time she added a new one for August with Outside Lands :dies:.  I'm guessing she/her label are hoping she will be good by then but we'll see. She must be so frustrated to not promote the album in the summer like she wanted to. But we need her to actually rest and recover lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jay L said:

@Automatic I knew our girl was pushing herself too much with all these festival dates. At the same time she added a new one for August with Outside Lands :dies:.  I'm guessing she/her label are hoping she will be good by then but we'll see. She must be so frustrated to not promote the album in the summer like she wanted to. But we need her to actually rest and recover lol

Not gonna lie, I had a feeling she/her team would pull out of shows but I also thought I was being too negative :dies: I know Tygers are bummed but I'm with you. I'd rather a full recovery over her pushing herself and ruining her health recovery process. I just feel bad for her bc she loves performing so much, I know she has to be super hurt over all of this.

Imagine all the viral potential Jump performance moments we could've gotten :gaycat7:

We as a society need and deserve a Tyla X Rihanna collab. Lemme start manifesting now lol

• Like 3

This interview is so messy... :rip: 

The photos are cute though. It might be my favorite shoot of hers so far.

Loving this photoshoot :jonnycat: I'm always shook at how beautiful she is

• Like 1

Love the photoshoot and her smile is so cute! :heart:

My favorite album of the year, I can't stop playing.

I hope she don't cancel her performance in Rock In Rio.

8 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

how is it #78 on the 200 but #1 on the World chart? how does that one work?

I'm still pressed we never got a video for On and On :cries2:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sxmescudi said:

how is it #78 on the 200 but #1 on the World chart? how does that one work?

lol, basically she has the highest charting "afrobeats" album... so that means that her peers like "Davido" "TEMS" "WizKid" "Burna Boy" etc.... they don't have albums charting higher than her.

Edited by Garbaj
  • Thanks 1

This is the most boring album I have ever heard in my entire life :rip: Every song sounds completely interchangeable and goes nowhere. The production is literally audio melatonin. 

• Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.