• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• FOCK

• HEAVYONIT

• RIKI232

What's the likelihood of this tour not getting cancelled because has there been any word on rehearsals?

12 minutes ago, Titanbaddie said:

What's the likelihood of this tour not getting cancelled because has there been any word on rehearsals?

She finally started talking about the tour again, so I hope that means rehearsals and all that start asap? I can't imagine these venues, her label, the machine in general, would let her just not do the tour after all these dates and her promoting it.

Yesterday I read that she is moving the stage up to the front of the arenas and only selling seats for 20% of the venue with the seats behind the stage unavailable :rip: They had receipts too - with screenshots and everything. 

Good luck booking that power you speak of. 

Edited by Champagne
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Ok BUDGET  :WAP:

• Thanks 2

I still think this is going to be cancelled...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who's going to the second Ziggo Dome show? 

I bought it on a whim and now unsure lol

She just announced a headlining show in Dublin in a venue so close to where I’m from, I am in shock.  The only thing is I don’t live in Ireland, but I’m seeing her in Orlando next month so it’s all good.

• Like 2

so excited :duca:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JonathanMinaj2 said:

She just announced a headlining show in Dublin in a venue so close to where I’m from, I am in shock.  The only thing is I don’t live in Ireland, but I’m seeing her in Orlando next month so it’s all good.

at least Malahide Castle has stage ready with all the equipment so even if the weather is bad she won't have to cancel as she won't need her own stage for this one. 

33 minutes ago, Paddy said:

at least Malahide Castle has stage ready with all the equipment so even if the weather is bad she won't have to cancel as she won't need her own stage for this one. 

The trauma of her cancelling the Dublin date of the Nicki Wrld Tour literally 2 hours before doors were meant to open.  I remember getting in line and 2 minutes later they came around and told us she cancelled.  But this one should definitely go ahead considering the stage equipment etc.  Also she’s a lot more popular again now than 5 years ago, she will definitely sell a lot of tickets.

22 hours ago, JonathanMinaj2 said:

The trauma of her cancelling the Dublin date of the Nicki Wrld Tour literally 2 hours before doors were meant to open.  I remember getting in line and 2 minutes later they came around and told us she cancelled.  But this one should definitely go ahead considering the stage equipment etc.  Also she’s a lot more popular again now than 5 years ago, she will definitely sell a lot of tickets.

Oh yeah, I don't think this one will be cancelled. I don't know how popular she is at the moment but Malahide should be a good one for her with stage already built anyways since it hosts more shows throughout the summer. 

Still better for the concert to be cancelled before you got inside - remember what happened in Slovakia? Her on stage, all ready to go, and she had the nerve to blame the arena for not being ready while the guy there, "translating for her" was telling the audience the truth of what really happened.

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

while the guy there, "translating for her" was telling the audience the truth of what really happened.

What actually happened? 👀

Is she already in Oakland?

20 hours ago, penguintim said:

What actually happened? 👀

Everyone was in the arena. The crowd was there, Nicki was there, yet the show didn't go ahead. 

Nicki went on stage with some of her team and a Slovakian translator (staff member of the arena) and while she was saying that she is sorry, she cannot continue because the setup wasn't completed properly for the show, and that the arena wasn't ready and couldn't handle a show of her size (because of all the electricity needed for her show), the guy that was "translating" to the crowd told the crowed the truth that Nicki didn't want to perform blaming the venue despite the venue being ready for her and everything being completed the way it should be. He told them that she's making the stuff up and eventually Nicki got booed of the stage by the disappointed/angry crowd. 

The arena then released an official statement as a video on YouTube and told what truly happened. Between the lines they were saying that she decided to cancel and blame the venue because she wasn't happy the arena wasn't full, that she was acting like a diva and the only thing she could blame it on was the venue. Like its the same arena that hosed many big shows before including Beyoncé and nobody had any electricity issues. 

Edited by Paddy

Tonight's the night.

And it better give. They saved all the album promotion and music video coins for this clearly.

Edited by Afterglow

6 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Tonight's the night.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Tonight's the night.

And it better give.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952cekdaqhgpqb5itqct

• Thanks 1

Anyone live streaming/tweeting? 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3ijulfcjcaunk4mw9vi20 Let's see how this goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.