Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• ImpressMeMuch

• zasderfght

• Mornings

Nnnn the two threads being merged dhdbdjdhdhdhd

She got scared with 1989 3rd week

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

When Brenda Lee beats her for #1 on US Spotify and Nicki starts tweeting out nursing home drags 

:suburban:

better to beef with an old lady over a baby like last album

the struggle

3owyoteo38mrc5cyb6qmkh1.gif

should've just pushed it to january when it's slow and she could actually finally get her #1.

26 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the struggle

should've just pushed it to january when it's slow and she could actually finally get her #1.

Lbr she'll probably push it back again, this already the third release date this album has been given 

• Haha 1

Thanks for keeping me the OP of the thread merge.

spacer.png

• Haha 6

5 pages and most of the people in here aren’t even going to listen to PF2 :clap3: Nicki, your impact :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 2

We all know Nicki wants a #1 and yet she pushed it to the one month of the year where she is least likely to do that.  I want to say dumb but it seems like self-sabotage at this point.

Just now, Archetype said:

We all know Nicki wants a #1 and yet she pushed it to the one month of the year where she is least likely to do that.  I want to say dumb but it seems like self-sabotage at this point.

Has to be. It makes no sense. She kept harping on it being special because it was being released on her bday but who cares about that?! :skull: 

There’s gonna be endless excuses when it doesn’t live up to her expectations. 

LTISY makes so much more sense now. She was writing a love letter to the original release date, a future nostalgic tea :jonny:

spacer.png

Edited by Finite
  • Haha 1

Im sorry but this is so tiring. Screw this. Almost another month of this being pushed back? Bye

I would kms if I knew i was flopping on my birthday smh, that's supposed to be the one special day of drama-free, work-free, and stress. Not bombing

Edited by TicketOneWay

this is so unserious and unprofessional...all those artists who delay their album again and again 

if you deter a date you should do everything to release it on time! 

She'll push it back to January again once she realises how hard it'd be to go #1 in December

She's exhausting, and I say this as someone who is actually excited about the album and will listen on release day.

I hope she still loses the #1 somehow, so she learns her lesson.

1 minute ago, NumbSoul said:

She's exhausting, and I say this as someone who is actually excited about the album and will listen on release day.

I hope she still loses the #1 somehow, so she learns her lesson.

Considering the last time she got a number one album was in 2012 with Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, she’s used to losing the #1 spot, and it’s no shade.

Especially considering that Pink Friday debuted at #2, The Pinkprint debuted at #2 AND Queen debuted at #2… If she hasn’t learned her lesson by now, she never will. 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, TicketOneWay said:

I would kms if I knew i was flopping on my birthday smh, that's supposed to be the one special day of drama-free, work-free, and stress. Not bombing

:deadvision:

40 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

5 pages and most of the people in here aren’t even going to listen to PF2 :clap3: Nicki, your impact :clap3:

spacer.png

But wasn't she signing vinyls last week or I don't remember it correctly? Anyway her album releases are always a mess

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.