• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• The Man Who

• Outlaws

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Maybe I should do the same as OP. I tend to be too hard on myself :chick3:

Girl I look myself in the mirror and talk all the time. It helps me to build up my confidence and self-esteem. Especially when first waking up

Just now, Queen. said:

Girl I look myself in the mirror and talk myself up all the time. It will help to build your confidence and self-esteem

I'll start with… "You’re perfect, you’re beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista" :chick3:

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

I'll start with… "You’re perfect, you’re beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista" :chick3:

YAS!! that's the spirit 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

I sometimes pretend I'm being interviewed and answer questions I make up in my head, yes :deadbanana4:

Just last night I was on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon talking about my upcoming TV show… :mummy:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

You're perfect 💯, you're beautiful 👰, you look 👀 like Linda Evangelista 💃.. You're a model 💋 💅. Everything 🔁 about you ☞ is perfect 💯! Did you stone 💎 those tights 👢 ? Oh, you're smiling 👱 ! They eat 🍽 her up 🔝 EVERY🕛SINGLE🕧TIME🕗 she's on that damned 👹 stage 🏁.She 😡ftsdbsds😣. She could walk 👣 out there in a ******* 😠 diaper 👶 and they'll 👥 be like 🗣: "Valentina! 👰 Your smile 👄 is beautiful! 😍

all the time

sometimes w elaborate scenarios

usually intensified when im listening to music

always 

Lol my whole life i'm an only child. Sucks when I start doing it while i'm washing my face at my boyfriends and I catch myself really fast :rip:

24/7, I also imagine myself talking to people sometimes, laughing at their jokes (that I imagined) and looking into invisible cameras

4 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

24/7, I also imagine myself talking to people sometimes, laughing at their jokes (that I imagined) and looking into invisible cameras

Now girl....

• Haha 1

Yup, especially when I'm doing chores or driving. It's usually things like "okay, what's next" or a lot of swearing lol

Yes :emofish:

I dont have anyone to talk to so it's gotten to that point now

14 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Yes :emofish:

I dont have anyone to talk to so it's gotten to that point now

You don't have any friends?

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I sometimes pretend I'm being interviewed and answer questions I make up in my head, yes :deadbanana4:

Omg I do this too. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queen. said:

You don't have any friends?

I do but I don't see them often since they live 2 hours from me :weeps:

I do. I like talking my thoughts out. It's how I problem-solve, through playing devil's advocate or otherwise; I'd introduce a counter-argument to my own just to make sure I'm thinking about something the right way, just having a whole debate with myself. :rip:

I'm my own therapist, I'm a celebrity with 5 albums who recently had a comeback, I am often interviewed, I pretend to stream video games daily + I have 7 imaginary friends. 

Technicolor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.