Which new MPG has the most classics?

katara

?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Which one of these new MPGs has already the most classics?:coffee:

Edited by katara

Dua has New Rules, Levitating, and Don’t Start Now so she wins. 

Zulu Pipa of course.

Olivia Billie and Doja all have about three each :clap3:

Dua has 0

Edited by Axelios
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Scott Borchetta
Just now, Axelios said:

Olivia Billie and Doja all have about three :clap3:

Dua has 0

This.

I have never heard a single person irl bring up Dua Lipa’s name or any of her songs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

It is the hitmaker Dua Lipa, she has 4. New Rules, Don't Start Now, Levitating and One Kiss. 

Olivia could honestly get there cuz she already has 2 with Drivers License and Good 4 U!!!

but even being successful (of course), GUTS hits aren't hitting the same as SOUR. I don't think Vampire is a classic even being a #1 and the other singles from her sophomore are worse, 'hit' in the best scenario, not smash not classic. The album itself is a hit but it's missing truly hit songs if u know what i mean 

Billie only has Bad Guy. Idk cuz Happier than Ever, Lovely they are VERY huge songssss, smash, and loved songs but do people outside Billie audience know it? 

Doja feels only-USA in comparision with Dua, so it is her. 

Spoiler

and people here call me a Dua hater... smh

I think Dua & Doja are tied atm

Dua:

1 New Rules

2 IDGAF

3 One Kiss

4 Don’t Start Now

5 Physical

6 Break My Heart

7 Levitating

Olivia:

1 Drivers License

2 Good 4 U

3 Deja Vu

4 Traitor

5 Vampire (maybe? Idk yet)

Doja Cat:

1 Say So

2 Streets

3 Kiss Me More

4 Need to Know

5 You Right

6 Woman

7 Paint the Town Red

Billie Eilish

1 Ocean Eyes

2 Bad Guy

3 When the Party’s Over

4 Happier Than Ever

5 What Was I Made For? 

Let's wait 10 more years but none will produce classics let's be real, the streaming era's very short attention span doesn't allow for new classics to form. Billie Eilish will be remembered for being unique and a breath of fresh air.

Let's wait for some years

Only classics so far are

New Rules

One Kiss

Lovely

Bad Guy

Now pray tell who is Olive Rodrigo?

Dua takes it, though. New Rules, One Kiss, DSN, and Levitating are top top tier classics, and then songs like Cold Heart, IDGAF (at least on my Spotify), and Scared to Be Lonely are just a tier below. Olivia has Drivers License and G4U and then Deja Vu, Doja has Say So and KMM and then NTK, and Billie has Bad Guy and Lovely and then EIW and WTPO. 

I'd also say that Dance The Night and WWIMF have held up better than Vampire so far (and will probably outlast it), so I'd rank them Dua > Billie > Doja > Olivia for now. 

None of them have one. You can call a song a classic when it's only house for a few years :rip:

How are we supposed to know who has the most 'classics' when most of their hit songs were released only 3-5 years ago :skull: Dua needs to release quick cause y'all are clearly running out of threads to make

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 2

Don’t you have to wait at least 10 years before labelling songs as ‘classics’ - otherwise the word just loses its meaning.

But personally i think Billie will be the one out of the four who ends up with the most classics in 20 years time. I feel like her music will stand the test of time the most. 

Billie has like 3, Olivia 1, Dua and adoja have hits not classics 

Realistically Doja but she kind of hurt herself in her own confusion

Dua is the quintessential female hitmaker of the new generation, especially on a global level.

Allthough I will be fair and say that WWAFA + Lovely probably has more hits than FN does just because it was such a massive album

• Like 1

Dua, there's no competition there. She's a hit magnet. 

Edited by nostalgic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.