Billboard's 100 Best Pop Songs Never to Hit the Hot 100 & Why

NOW

Not Padam out of all of Kylie's discography. :rip: 

Anyway, glad to see Dancing on my own, 212, Ribs and Run away with me and Born to die getting recognition, they are cult classics.

3 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

I legit thought Into The Groove was a #1 smash hit wtf :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

End of Time? Gimme Gimme Gimme? Into the Groove? I can’t believe these didn’t chart! 

1 hour ago, 305 said:

Literally wtf :deadbanana4:

Into the groove was a #1 smash in several countries but in the US it was released as a B-side of Angel so the single sales were counted into Angel in the charts (which was a top 5 hit in the Hot 100).

Edited by alfonso12
  • Like 1

27Girls' Generation, "I Got a Boy" (2013)

SNSD I got a boy by nanas99 on DeviantArt

The Korean Bohemian Rhapsody, it's trew. They truly paved the way for Kpop to be global  :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

The way they snubbed Don’t Blame Me because they know it’s the next Cruel Summer. :gaycat7:

5 hours ago, Luckitty said:

i got a boy by girls' generation? is that a joke? :deadbanana2:

Nah, they most likely put them in because Wonder Girls were the first korean act to chart on the bb hot 100

7 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

#1 :heart2:

The best dance pop song of the 80s

When I saw the thread title I just knew it had to be #1

6 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

End of Time?

This one is sad, because not only did the song leak a few days after "Run The World (Girls)" leaked in early 2011 months before her album 4, but the memorable choreography Teyana Taylor did in Kanye West's "Fade" was made for the "End Of Time" visual that was shelved due to Beyonce's advanced pregnancy. Would've been a legendary video, methinks. When the song was given spots every other B song would've died for at the 2011 BET Awards, Glastonbury, her 2012 Revel residency AND her 2013 Superbowl performance, and it STILL didn't chart,  I knew it just wasn't meant to be.

https://pitchfork.com/news/67934-teyana-taylor-discusses-making-kanyes-fade-video/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flomik said:

Some of these are shocking tbh

lol right?? not some people's signature songs peaking on the bubbling under chart lol truly proves that initial chart peaks don't determine what songs will end up as classic.

Unfinished Sympathy and Toast making the list yes :jonny5:

Also:

- Toast

- Wuthering Heights

- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - at least Madonna's classique sample was a smashA :gaycat5:

- Born to Die :jonny5:

Do Right Woman, Do Right Man

- Feeling Good

- Could You Be Loved

- Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley) :jonny2:

- Valerie

- 212 :jonny6:

- Isn't She Lovely 

- Dancing on My Own - one of the greatest injustices in pop culture :shakeno:

- Move on Up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.