7. Salt

8. Unseen World

9. Place In The Sun

10. Dusk

Spoiler

New single and MV also out just now.

9 minutes ago, cml said:

"Pain Is Beauty" is such a great album!

yeah, a very solid record. 10 years later I appreciate it even more. I feel the new album will be her return to form and that sound

I love her music. Both of the new tracks are great.

We WILL be listening.

Edited by Cannon

Mother. The lyrics of 'Whispers' speak to me.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This is one of her best projects ever. A subtle mix of 'Pain Is Beauty' and 'Hiss Spun'. Actually, her return to form as I predicted before. I'd say, this album is more than just impressive, it's breathtaking  

• Thanks 1

A great album, and practically all songs are fire, not that I doubted her. Birth of Violence was a bit of a miss, but then Bloodmoon I was fine, even though I listened to it only a couple of times (not an easy listen by any means). People point out the trip-hop influences, and while I can hear them, I feel like she managed to incorporate them in a way that still feels like her.

For some reason I missed that this was out now. Listening now, and initial thought is that it sounds good. Didn't much care for her latest project but I hope she's back to the form of the preceeding trio of albums. Seeing her live in June again, hoping for a knockout opening with Carrion Flowers again. Gonna be great either way.

Amazing album :heart:

Been listening to this a lot since release, it's so ******* good. The production is crazy. I'm loving the different influences (trip hop is so unexpected but so welcome).

Her vocals complement the flawless production so well too.

Place In The Sun is gorgeous. Both opener and ending song already sound like absolute classics.

Easily best album of the year so far

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally, after years, here is it. Her best record. Sorry Abyss, now She Reaches Out is my best friend :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.