Britney (E-Mail My Heart) scores another traffic ticket

Joyride

the way TMZ has it out for Britney is really weird. :biblio:. she probably can't even spit her gum into a trahs can without them running a headline about it. 

• Like 6

Just now, mons†er said:

the way TMZ has it out for Britney is really weird. :biblio:. she probably can't even spit her gum into a trahs can without them running a headline about it. 

we need to bomb their offices

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way they have to report on Britney getting speed tickets because they cannot find real dirt on her. Living legend you can look but don’t touch indeed :WAP:

I hope she let them the fk know:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A $327 fine, oh no how will she survive. TMZ are so :rip:

I don't understand why celebrities even bother to drive their own cars. If I had Britney's money, I would have a chauffeur like Mariah does. I'm already a passenger princess right now even though I have a license. There's no way I'd drive for any reason if I were in that high of a tax bracket.

2 hours ago, mons†er said:

I always wondered what's up with that it feels like personal. At first I thought they were on payroll but then I feel like this isn't nornal business, it always felt like they have something agaisnt her, like they're mad she survived and they didn't get the headlines or something. That or Britney K word someone in their family cause what they have against her isn't normal. 

• Like 2

They were ruthless back in 2007, it was scary. It feels really personal at this point. She should really sue them and demand half of their proffit, since all they talk about is her

The way TMZ literally STALK her and are that obsessed with her should be illegal :biblionny:

I get like it is kinda their job as a gossip journalism org. But like they are scary obsessed with her, and not like in an entertaining way or funny way. It is more of a it should be illegal and goes beyond journalism/gossip reporting

Harvey Levin needs some professional help. I don't even hate him, I think he needs help to let go of his obsession.

And please, stop posting TMZ's trash articles about Britney.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.